5.0 out of 5 stars Best Popcorn EVER!
I am a fan of popcorn and we eat it on a regular basis. I became concerned about GMOs in the popcorn I was buying, so I decided to try Bob's Red Mill. [They have a no-GMO policy in all of their products, whether they are organic or not].

Published on October 9, 2012 by Kelly

3.0 out of 5 stars Very fluffy
lots of popcorn kernels fully popped. When applying butter afterwards, it almost disappears. Nice flavor, full puffs, better eaten dry
Published 19 months ago by Sherrie

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Popcorn EVER!, October 9, 2012
This review is from: Bob's Red Mill Corn Popcorn White, 27-Ounce (Pack of 4) (Grocery)

This popcorn was awesome! Fluffy, white, and very tasty. Also, I cook my popcorn the "old fashioned way" in a pan with a lid on top of the stove. This popcorn had almost a 100% pop rate. Out of an entire large pan, 5 kernels were left unpopped. With all of the other brands I've tried, I always had WAY more unpopped kernels.

You can't go wrong with this popcorn - I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bob's Red Mill Popcorn White, September 27, 2012
I recently read both reviews on Bob's Red Mill White Popcorn... the one said it was terrible. I decided to take a chance and order anyway. I was not disappointed, it is very good popcorn. We eat popcorn several times a week, and this is good popcorn. I always keep my popcorn in the freezer and take it directly from there to cook... I believe it makes all the difference. This made nice fluffy popcorn! Enjoy!

MP

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, we wanted non-gmo corn, June 3, 2013
S. Cheatham (Statesville, NC) - See all my reviews
We were looking for a non-genetically manufactured corn product and found this one by bob's red mill. At first we had trouble with many left over kernels. Then I discovered if you warmed up the popper first with no popcorn in it, then run a batch after that, they will all pop or most of them. The taste is great and natural without any additives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Popcorn Ever!, March 23, 2013
I eat popcorn every night and have tried just about every kind. I recently purchased a hot-air popper to replace one I had a very long time ago so I was unfamiliar with what popcorn wold work/taste best. I am a fan of Bob's Red Mill products, so decided to try this. I first used up another brand, OR, and was so disappointed in the results; HOWEVER, after using BRM, I was over-joyed in the results. Popped light & fluffy; little waste & very tasty. A WINNER!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars AAAAAAAMAZING!!!!!, November 27, 2012
This is the best popcorn hands down, there is nothing like this, anywhere. You buy only 2 containers of Orville popcorn for the same price of 4 bag of Bob's, and it is still horrible.
This is by far the best anywhere.
Buy this and you will be amazed.
White or Yellow I use both of them, look no further!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome popcorn ..., February 13, 2012
I have been ordering this popcorn from Bob's Red Mill for several years and it is great to be able to order from Amazon now. After this popcorn which is so light and clean, no other popcorn can measure up. I use the Orville Reddenbock microwave popper and it makes a great bowl of popcorn ... small or large and with or without the oil. The four pack lasts a long time and in the long run is much less expensive than the bag popcorns.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our favorite popcorn right now, March 31, 2013
Josie (Western Washington) - See all my reviews
Unlike some of the other popcorns we have tried in our air popper, this is not chewy at all - it has just the right amount of crunch. The size of the kernels aren't the biggest, but the texture and taste are great! I'm sure we will buy more when we run out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Where has white popcorn been all my life?, September 1, 2013
San Diego Dad (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Absolutely the best popping corn I've ever tried. We cooked it in coconut oil, with excellent success. It popped in in slightly smaller pieces than our previous brand. No issues there. The taste was nice, very fresh (made me realize how often our old popcorn seemed stale.) Interestingly, the shells did not get stuck in our teeth as much. Obviously, the GMO free is a nice bonus, but I would pick this on taste and quality on it's own without that.

5.0 out of 5 stars We LOVE Popcorn!!, September 9, 2013
ordered Bob's Red Mill Popcorn because of reviews saying it was one of the safest, no pesticides, no GMO.....ordered white just because I usually get yellow and wanted to try something new......We are not disappointed! Not only is it a safe clean product, but it is one of the tastiest popcorn's we have ever tried...and We LOVE POPCORN!!! It is our snack, treat, munchie of choice. it is well packaged for maintaining freshness also...if you love popcorn....this is the one for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars very good popcorn, January 17, 2013
Bob's popcorn pops completely, even with just a very little canola oil, in our West Bend 82306 Stir Crazy popper. We love this stuff as much as we did the Redenbacher. We avoid the greasy microwave stuff.

Bob's Red Mill Corn Popcorn White, 27-Ounce (Pack of 4)
$20.35 $15.16