5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect oatmeal!, November 22, 2012
This review is from: Bob's Red Mill Oats Rolled Regular, 32-Ounce (Pack of 4) (Grocery)
I've always liked Bob's Red Mill products and this is one of them.

This oatmeal is perfect grind for oatmeal cereal for breakfast or anytime. The way I prepare it is 1 cup water with 1/2 cup dry oatmeal. microwave it for 2 minutes (watch that it doesn't bubble over, it rises as it cooks), and then go another 10 to 15 seconds. I like to add 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, a little milk, and sweetener (honey or brown sugar or sugar substitute) It is so good!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves these oats!, January 15, 2013
I bought these one time and now, it's a staple around the house. It's a good price and they come four in a box which makes my husband happy. The fresh dates are always far away so I am comfortable with purchasing and storing four packages at a time. Free shipping helps a lot, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars top notch, June 14, 2013
i love this oatmeal, its well priced and i like it a lot more than quaker oates oat meal . i plan on buying a lot of this

5.0 out of 5 stars Boat load of Oats!, August 11, 2014
Skoobdo (Sioux Falls, SD, United States) - See all my reviews
This is a LOT of oatmeal!!! Its better to just purchase these and know what you're getting. I've purchased oatmeal in those large canisters and sometimes you get a lot of sediment starch. These are all whole rolled oats. I store all the bags in the fridge to keep them fresh. I think these would last a single person like me close to 6 months :D These oats taste good and are good for you. Will definitely purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, the brand DOES matter - even for oats!, July 11, 2014
Best oats. Have been using Bob's quick oats and rolled oats for years. Always high quality. You would think oats are oats, but not true. Once you try this brand, I don't think you'll ever want to go back to another brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite oats for morning oatmeal, June 12, 2014
This is our favorite oats for making microwave oatmeal. It takes longer than the really pulverized store brand rolled oats, but it's well worth it. I microwave it for 4-5 minutes instead of the 2-3 that's common. Makes an excellent hearty breakfast.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have!, September 28, 2014
I am extremely picky when it comes to oats and Bob's Red Mill Oats are PERFECT! I bought them in bulk because I use them daily! I love the consistency and wholeness of the grain! After boiling for about 5 minutes I add frozen fruit and make a very big and extremely delicious bowl of oatmeal with only 1/4 cup - a little goes a very long way! Also, I use these oats to make oat flour, granola and for facial scrubs. Truly a staple in my home!

5.0 out of 5 stars great cereal, March 25, 2014
fast delivery, packaged well, fresh tasting. bob's red mill has the best tasting oats. I have them for breakfast every day year round. will purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best oats. Best price., October 18, 2014
Nothing beats Bob's oats. All oats are non-GMO so these are really just as good as the other varieties of Bob's old-fashioned oats (I've tried them all as oats are my main staple). The extra thick oats are also great in their own way, but maybe a little harder to digest. I can't find better quality oats. Only takes a few minutes to cook, stovetop or microwave. John 3:16 is the way to go!

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite oats, July 13, 2014
My favorite oats for baking and for cooking as cereal.

Bob's Red Mill Oats Rolled Regular, 32-Ounce (Pack of 4)
$17.00 $13.96