Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

Size: 32-Ounce (Pack of 4)|Change

on January 2, 2015
The flavor and texture of these oats are great. I love the fact that I can buy it on here in bulk because at my local grocery store they are very expensive for just one bag of it. I make it in the microwave with water for a fast breakfast every morning. I do ½ cup of oatmeal mixed with a cup of water. I also throw in a handful of frozen blueberries to make them taste even better and healthier. I cook it for 2 minutes on high. Hard to go wrong here. Best product ever!
on September 28, 2014
I am extremely picky when it comes to oats and Bob's Red Mill Oats are PERFECT! I bought them in bulk because I use them daily! I love the consistency and wholeness of the grain! After boiling for about 5 minutes I add frozen fruit and make a very big and extremely delicious bowl of oatmeal with only 1/4 cup - a little goes a very long way! Also, I use these oats to make oat flour, granola and for facial scrubs. Truly a staple in my home!
on July 11, 2014
Best oats. Have been using Bob's quick oats and rolled oats for years. Always high quality. You would think oats are oats, but not true. Once you try this brand, I don't think you'll ever want to go back to another brand.
on August 11, 2014
This is a LOT of oatmeal!!! Its better to just purchase these and know what you're getting. I've purchased oatmeal in those large canisters and sometimes you get a lot of sediment starch. These are all whole rolled oats. I store all the bags in the fridge to keep them fresh. I think these would last a single person like me close to 6 months :D These oats taste good and are good for you. Will definitely purchase again.
on November 22, 2012
I've always liked Bob's Red Mill products and this is one of them.

This oatmeal is perfect grind for oatmeal cereal for breakfast or anytime. The way I prepare it is 1 cup water with 1/2 cup dry oatmeal. microwave it for 2 minutes (watch that it doesn't bubble over, it rises as it cooks), and then go another 10 to 15 seconds. I like to add 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, a little milk, and sweetener (honey or brown sugar or sugar substitute) It is so good!!
44 comments|23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2013
I bought these one time and now, it's a staple around the house. It's a good price and they come four in a box which makes my husband happy. The fresh dates are always far away so I am comfortable with purchasing and storing four packages at a time. Free shipping helps a lot, too!
on June 12, 2014
This is our favorite oats for making microwave oatmeal. It takes longer than the really pulverized store brand rolled oats, but it's well worth it. I microwave it for 4-5 minutes instead of the 2-3 that's common. Makes an excellent hearty breakfast.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 26, 2015
Fantastic Oats! Happy we finally have oatmeal on Subscribe and Save! It's a staple in our house that we eat daily and are always looking for good pricing on.

We're temporarily staying with family right now and my mom often accidentally gets the quick one minute oats... My husband prefers this old fashioned, or steel cut style, because of the larger oats.

He got me hooked on them too! We eat them uncooked, in milk, without soaking overnight like some folks do. Sounded crazy at first but it's an aquired taste I think! My husband says this style is chewier than the minute style oats, which just kind of disappear in milk.

Loads of health benefits in eating a cup of Oatmeal a day! It's a natural skin moisturizer and provides slow burning sustained energy. Filling with a good dose of fiber and a good way to naturally build-up your iron intake. Helps most people sleep better and even strengthens the immune system by building up white blood cells! Just some food for thought, lol...

Having tried various brands, we both agree these are excellent and I'm happy the pricing after added savings is pretty decent. Can't beat having it automatically ship before running out! Smile. Buy with confidence!
on November 16, 2015
I have been eating this for years. It left me feeling full throughout the morning which reduces my morning munchies. The Steel cut oats are best, but I don't have time to make it anymore. So the next best thing is this with a touch of agave syrup. Toss 1/2 cup with 1 cup water for 5 minutes in microwave and Great breakfast! It has become such a part of my morning ritual that when I run out I feel lost. I end up picking something else up from a restaurant and blowing my calories for the day on a heavy breakfast. Buy it and keep it on hand -- worth it in the long run AND its healthy for you.
on March 26, 2016
These rolled oats are the best you can buy. They make fantastic oatmeal
muffins as well as a breakfast meal or a lunch on a cold winter day.
I toast them and put them in a food processor and turn them into flour
for several baking recipes and you can really taste the difference that
these oats have.My digestion system has improved as a result of
eating this delicous cereal. The texture is just perfect... not too mushy not too hard.
Easy to cook, SMELLS GREAT while cooking.