Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: One 10 oz (283 g) Bob's Red Mill Unprocessed Wheat Bran
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 10, 2011
I sprinkle a little wheat bran on my bread dough before baking it. It keeps it from sticking to the pan and it adds a nice texture to the crust. I used to buy it in my supermarket, but they stopped selling it. I'm glad that I can get it through Amazon.
on March 26, 2012
the wheat bran is just like or better than the meal worm bedding you get with your meal worms at bait shops. also was the best price i could find on the web. toby u
on January 5, 2014
This works okay but I feel that it is far to expensive. I think I can get it at a health food store here in Austin for less than $2.00 so I will not order from this vendor again.
Just what I was looking for -- unadorned brand, makes great muffins and a genuine health food. Maybe there should be a larger package?
on May 20, 2013
I love it. It tastes great. I blend it into my protein shakes. it gives a great texture and provides great fiber for the day.
on September 4, 2012
I ordered Bob's Red Mill Unprocessed Wheat Bran on Friday and received it on the following Monday. It's exactly what I wanted and the price and shipping were very reasonable.
on June 2, 2012
good stuff - easly handled and obviously to our Shi Tzu's taste

make 20+ words

good stuff - easly handled and obviously to our Shi Tzu's taste
on January 30, 2014
It was NOT unprocessed wheat bran. The package does not say unprocessed as in the photo. I am very disappointed.