5.0 out of 5 stars Great slippers
Published 12 months ago by nikki

3.0 out of 5 stars Love them
There nice warm and cozy but someone said they ran small so I got half a size bigger and they quite huge so I'm thinking they are true to size but love them still
Published 11 months ago by dawn

5.0 out of 5 stars Great slippers, November 16, 2013
I love these slippers because you can wear them inside and outside. They are heavy for a slipper but that's because of the bottoms and the fact that you can wear them outside, so it's worth the extra weight. Very comfortable and warm. Cute too. I actually had an issue with my first pair because they were not sewn right on the inside which made an indention, but Amazon exchanged them for me quickly and it was very easy, I was extremely happy with how it turned out. And the second pair I received are perfect, no issues. I always have worn a size 9 in Skechers but since they are slippers and have all that fur on the inside I ordered a 9 1/2 and I am glad that I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skechers Women's Keepsakes-Ribbed Flat,Charcoal,9 M US, November 5, 2013
love these!!! great fit, warm & comfy, would definitely recommend these. perfect to just slip on & go anywhere, inside & out

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Them!, November 15, 2013
Nice & Cushy with just the right support. Keeps my feet nice & warm. Fits just right. It's like half slipper & half shoe. Perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Comfy!!, November 11, 2013
Warm, Comfy and cushy.. Do not want to take them off. True to size. Have been wearing them to grocery store! Cute and fuzzy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Slipper, January 10, 2014
I live in a bungalow that was built in 1955. We pulled up the carpet to expose the hardwood which is flawless. However, it was not in the budget to insulate the floor. I'm a girl who would rather walk barefoot, but with floors ten degrees cooler than the rest of the house, slippers were a must for the winter.

These slippers are awesome. Warm, soft and well made. As a plus, they aren't crazy super fluffy, so the dog doesn't try to chase them as I walk across the house. I was concerned about the very large tread on these slippers. I thought they would make them crazy heavy. Not the case. The sole is stable and even helps to keep your foot from slipping around in the slipper.

Love them so much, I bought a pair for my cousin who visits regularly. She can no longer complain about the cold floors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Comfortable Ever!, November 29, 2013
These are the most comfortable house shoes I have ever worn. They actually feel good on my feet and the rugged sole is very sturdy. I recommend these very highly!

5.0 out of 5 stars finally a slipper where the heel is firmer., December 2, 2013
Instant comfort the minute I tried them on. I love the non skid soles. Warm too! Finding a nine and 1/2 is hard and these fit true to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy and warm, December 3, 2013
A real solid slipper,easy to walk in and very warm for the tootsies. Would like to wear all day,but need to go to work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, December 9, 2013
Good for inside or out, warm. Good support. I would buy them again. Great price. I wear them to work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product!, December 9, 2013
Product was just as advertised. Decent quality for the price. Would purchase this product in a different color. Very satisfied!

Bobs from Skechers Women's Keepsakes-Puffers Slipper