Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on August 18, 2012
Just the right size, this bite size wallet. Cash and cards enough for any weekend. Durable, stylish. Buy it. Since amnazon requires more words, I would also like to say xylophone. (Now I have more than required verbiage).
on August 23, 2013
This wallet is very inexpensive, but has a nice feel to it. That is, it doesn't feel like it's a cheap leather wallet, it feels authentic. I would recommend this over a folding wallet because it's so slim, you'll find you don't use most of the stuff in your wallet anyway. It has everything you need, and has been pretty forgiving when I overload it and stretch things out when I'm drunk at the bar.
on December 11, 2013
Lovely minimalist wallet! Looks excellent, great thin leather, plenty (for the design) of pockets. Holds up well to abuse.

I was looking for a small thin pouch style wallet that would prevent me from storing receipts and such, and swelling it. This was a great find. I keep my driver's license in it, 4 credit cards, and about 5 bills inside, and it is relatively thin, about slightly over 1/4 of an inch.

If you compare it to fancy "cowhide" wallets of the same style (I won't mention any brands, as every one of these brands have strong fan following, and I do not want to be downvoted here for wrong reasons:), this one is much better in my opinion. Full of contents, it is thinner than the empty $75 cowhide wallet I tried and returned.

Word of advice, if you wear loose pants and keep it in back pocket, you will feel a bit worried at first that this wallet will just slip out. :)

One last thing. Please be aware that this is a pouch style wallet or credit car case. It is not your normal bifold/trifold wallet. Do not expect to be able to store a lot of bills and cards in it. If you do not have these wrong expectations, you will love this wallet.
on October 15, 2013
I looked at a lot of front pocket wallets before choosing this one. I was going to go with the Drop Regatta 88 because that has more good reviews than this Boconi does. I chose the Boconi because the slot for cash is fully enclosed whereas the Drop Regatta appears to be open all down one side. The Drop Regatta may be a fine choice, but I can say that you can't go wrong with this Boconi either. I am not disappointed at all with my choice. This Boconi is a really nice little wallet.

Pros:
-Perfect size: it can easily fit 3 credit cards + drivers license + cash and still be really light and thin. All the cards fit really well in the slots. Cash fits perfect, nothing sticks out. The ID slot is tight enough to keep it in, but easy enough to slide out if needed.
-Competitively priced: it is within $5-10 of any other front pocket wallet I saw on Amazon.
-Construction: for what you pay, it is high quality leather and had no imperfections that I could find. Time will tell how well it holds up, but it looks good out of the box.
-Looks good: I went with brown/plaid and am glad I did. The plaid looks good. I was a little unsure of the "cowboy" looking design where the ID slides in, but that is subtle and this is a very nice looking wallet.

Cons:
-None (although I've only had this for a week)
on October 22, 2013
I had a similar wallet for 4 years, that I use daily. Recently the plastic that covers my license started breaking apart and I needed to find a replacement. I searched all over and finally found it on Amazon. The product is great and just as described. I hate large wallets and I keep my wallet in my front pocket. It has a slim profile and I keep 4 credit cards, cash and my license and business cards all in here. I have this saved to my favorites, just in case I need another down the line.
on May 14, 2014
It looks very nice and holds a lot. It is much nicer than cases I have owned in the past. The one negative, which is actually a positive for me, is that it holds a lot which also means that if it isn't full cards could slide through the furthest-most outside pocket. If this one ever wears out I will try to find this same one to buy again. it is great.
on January 25, 2014
Bought this for my husband as a bday present b/c I noticed that he always would take his back pocket wallet out when he'd sit down and inevitably misplace it. He's been using it for almost 3 months now and says he loves it. It fits several cards, he actually hasn't lost it at all and it fits nicely in his front pocket even when he is wearing fitted jeans (he doesn't wear tight jeans at all, but just nicely fitted). He keeps about 10 cards in it (including his license) and there are no signs of wear yet.
on January 8, 2014
Wanted to get rid of my huge, bulky trifold wallet and get something I could slip in my front pocket. This Boconi Calf Weekend does the trick. Very handy and now I don't have to sit on such a big, clunky wallet.

There are only two designated credit card spots. I wish there was one more as I don't like stacking my cards. Still, there are other places to stash extra cards if needed. This is meant to be light and agile and it does the trick.
on December 8, 2011
I love it. It is great to carry just your id and 2-4 credit cards without the George Constanza Wallet experience.
on June 22, 2014
I like to keep my wallet in my front pocket and I don't carry cash, so after searching for months, this was the perfect solution. They last me about two years each, but with this price, I am happy to replace them as needed.

See 1 answered question