5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ipad cover ever!
I did my research and it paid off. This cover is quallity leather & I love the color: Chinese Red. Easily closes and stays closed with NO magnets. I highly recommend this product. Would make a great gift. Also comes in many other beautiful colors. My favorite Amazon purchase ever!
Published 21 months ago by Barbie

3.0 out of 5 stars Below average case
Nice quality leather, it is just a pity none of the holes/slots line up with the actual iPad properly. OK case overall
Published 13 months ago by Bear

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ipad cover ever!, December 3, 2012
Barbie (San Antonio, TX) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Colorful and feminine, September 9, 2012
I adore this iPad case. I initially bought to add a feminine flare. I use my iPad for client meetings, looks professional and expensive with the beautiful leather. Bought the yellow and pink. Color is so in (and I'm really not a colorful person. Prefer monochromatic)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not only is the leather a beautiful red, it is also durable., May 14, 2014
This review is from: Bodhi Ipad 2 Tab Easel B2459970BSIL Tablet Case (Apparel)
I have carried my iPad in this case everywhere. It dose not pick up dirt or smudges and it is a soft supple rich looking leather. Love it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits iPad2 perfectly!, November 25, 2013
T Y (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
I love this cover--it allows me to use all of the plugs while protecting my ipad. Leather is soft and beautiful (and I am usually picky about leather). The only thing I wish it had that it doesn't is that I wish it had a stand function. But it does not make that promise, so I am very happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars IPAD 3, September 12, 2013
For the price, look, and quality feel, it would be a definite 5, if this was a Smart Cover. Overall, I got it as a gift for my husband and he likes it. The fit was a bit tight in the beginning, but with time the leather is stretching nicely.

3.0 out of 5 stars Below average case, August 21, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap leather but does the job, July 31, 2013
Ziv Gonen "Zivgo" (Marina Del Rey, CA) - See all my reviews
Bodhi used to make their cover way nicer. It's made in China now with very cheap leather. Still it's a good cover to protect your iPad.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit iPad, April 22, 2013
This review is from: Bodhi Ipad 2 Tab Easel B2459970BSIL Tablet Case (Apparel)
Although cheap this cover doesn't do anything it is supposed. To recharge you have to remove cover because the slit isn't big enough and the fold up collapses.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied!, April 1, 2013
It was a gift for my husband. It is genuine leather and very handsome. Protects the iPad nicely and fits perfectly. I also have a Bodhi in another style and I love it! I wanted one with a little more protection for him and it has. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it doesn't fold easily into a stand. Other than that, perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cover for ipad3, March 20, 2013
Très bon produit même si je ne suis pas certains de l'authencite du cuir
Mais pour ce prix la vraiment rien à dire!

Rate and Discover Movies