Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Bodum 10619-10 Ceylon 102-Ounce Iced-Tea Maker and...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 53% off the $40.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Bodum 10619-10 Ceylon 102-Ounce Iced-Tea Maker and Water Infuser
|Price:||$24.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$16.00 (40%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 102-ounce iced-tea maker and pitcher; great for loose-leaf or bagged teas
- Durable clear plastic with a removable filter for brewing to exact preference
- Also great for infusing other beverages with citrus or herbal flavors
- Tea is ready in a very short time; brews and pours in the same container
- Washing by hand recommended; also available in a 51-ounce size
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Bodum 10619-10 Ceylon 102-Ounce Iced-Tea Maker and Water Infuser
Takeya Iced Tea Maker Set B003DTLN38
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||birkenberry||Sotabletop||Amazon.com||The Houseware Shoppe|
|Item Package Weight||1.5 pounds||2.9 pounds||3.3 pounds||2.05 pounds|
|Material||Plastic||Glass||Glass||Acrylic and silicone|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Absolutely the easiest way to make great iced tea. I put 10 tea bags into the infuser, then fill the pitcher half way with boiling water. Stir a little, then add sugar. I let it steep 15 minutes, longer if you want it stronger. Then pour the contents into a container and right into the fridge.
2. People complain the infuser gets dirty. Solution: use tea bags instead of loose leaf tea. I bet soaking the infuser in some bar keepers friend would dissolve a lot of that residue.
3. The lid is flimsy. Since I read reviews before I bought it, I know to be careful with the lid. The lid is the worst feature, very flimsy.
A very EASY way to make a pitcher of ice tea. Using tea bags, clean up is a SNAP. The infuser works quite well and imparts the flavor quickly.
Overall it is pretty cheap (quality wise). I would pass.
My only complaint: I wish they had one even bigger!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Terrible product... This cracked along the seam from the hot water (didn't even use close to boiling water) after only a few uses... Read morePublished 1 month ago by r.fortier
Fits nicely on the refrigerator shelf. Plenty room for fruits and veggies. Hard to pickup with handle if filled 3/4 of the way. The hinged lid makes it uncomfortable to handle.Published 3 months ago
I like the design - I don't find it difficult to pick up when it's full. The oval shape fits in fridge better. Read morePublished 3 months ago by KT
This device is perfect for making sun tea. I am on my second one.Published 3 months ago by Steven Goldstein
Infuses the water, w/o the fruit or veg floating in the water. HOWEVER, from an ergonomic standpoint, it is badly designed. Read morePublished 5 months ago by NeverPayRetail
I drink iced tea from loose tea all day long. The Bodum pitcher makes it very easily. My only complaint is that the lid is very flimsy. I have broken three of them. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Deborah Ann Cella
large size, fill removable strained with tea bags, fruit etc. easy to handle.Published 5 months ago by Weeta
This thing makes great tea, I use about 7 tee bags with 80 oz. water, and I love the results. Clean the insert Immediately or it picks up a tee color tinge. Read morePublished 5 months ago by F. W. Stanton