Bodum New Brazil 8-Cup French Press Coffee Maker, 34-Ounce, Black
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Stylishly redesigned classic French press coffeemaker in black; holds 8 cups (34 ounces)
- Beaker made of ultra-light, heat-resistant borosilicate glass; polypropylene base and wider, redesigned handle
- 3-part stainless steel mesh filter helps extract your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors
- Patented safety lid prevents splashing of liquids while pressing
- All parts are dishwasher safe
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Did read the capacity specifications, but the "8-cup" was still misleading. It actually produces about 2 - 3 average mug size "cups" of coffee.
the little plastic nut that holds the whole plunger/screen/filter together popped loose, so the plunger goes down but the filter doesn't.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I generally prefer pour-over coffee, but I use this when I am making coffee for 2-3 people.
- Comes apart for thorough cleaning
- French... Read more
It makes great coffee, no question. Barely any plastic in contact with the hot beverage (only the part that holds the screen in place). Read morePublished on December 13, 2012 by Scott E. Bindel
I've had my French press a little over two years, which should vouch for it being fairly klutz-proof for a borosilicate glass object. Read morePublished on December 7, 2012 by Lauren S. Bottomly
I bought this for my husband's Christmas present. He loves it. He uses it all the time, and loves how simple it is to brew a great tasting pot of coffee. Read morePublished on January 1, 2012 by Genevieve
I purchased this french press a while back because we were tired of wasting paper filters and plastic K-Cups. Plus, a french press makes a great cup of coffee! Read morePublished on December 26, 2011 by John Fowler
As other reviewers have stated, the glass is very fragile. I'm not even sure how it broke, but I picked it up one day off the counter to use and noticed there was a slight crack. Read morePublished on December 8, 2011 by Grace A. Bernhardt
I love this press. It's seen me through countless mornings after sleepless, baby-filled nights. And I'll love it again, after I purchase a replacement for the glass beaker. Read morePublished on September 12, 2011 by Jennifer Monson