Bodum Chambord 8 Cup Shatterproof French Press Coffeemaker, Chrome, 1.0 liter, 34-Ounce
|Price:||$44.85 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$5.15 (10%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 8-Cup French Press Coffeemaker allows you to brew flavorful coffee in 4 minutes
- Shatter resistant, BPA-free, SAN plastic carafe
- 3-Part stainless steel mesh filter is included which allows for a premium extraction of your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors
- No paper filters required, means more flavor without any waste
- Patented safety lid prevents splashing of liquids while pressing
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Because the plunger's edge seal is silicone, it sticks to the carafe when you reverse its direction. This caused the plunger to lift the carafe out of its holder in the model I received. (Your mileage may vary.)
For me, the smooth mechanics of the glass version outweigh the shatterproof-ness of this model.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works great, east to use and clean, would reccomend this to any coffee lover. Built well, may buy a 2nd for the office.Published on May 14, 2014 by M. Leary
Pure quality. Easy to disassemble for cleaning, and reassemble again. The fine mesh screen keeps coffee grounds out of your cup, and the handle never gets hot to the touch.Published on February 28, 2014 by Jeff Namhie
We had a french press in the past, tried other things, but love this. It's a very European experience and a fun ritual to make coffee in the morning. Glad we went back to it. Read morePublished on January 27, 2014 by Shannon Garrett
I like coffee!
I drink a lot of coffee!
I’ve been using my Bodum shatterproof press for going on 2 years. Read more
It is convenient to make a pot of coffee when you don't want to make a large pot. When I want to make a pot of 5 or 6cups. The Bodum does just as advertised. Read morePublished on July 17, 2013 by justsomegirl
I've had this french press for 6 months, today when I poured not quite boiling water into the press it cracked in 2 places. I guess I'll order a glass insert to replace it.Published on April 30, 2013 by Mary E. Wick