4.0 out of 5 stars Not Riveting, but Entertaining
I've had this game for a little under a week now and I've enjoyed it. It's not a game I find myself wanting to play for a long period of time, but then it really isn't designed for that. The premise is that you will complete three exercises every day. You can play any of the exercises whenever you want, but you are recommended to play three specific exercises each day,...
Published on March 17, 2011 by Verbose

2.0 out of 5 stars Excruciatingly Slow!
There is potential to this game - I think the exercises could be helpful. But, the game is flawed. It starts out with a test to gauge your mental age (reminiscent of Wii Fit Plus). The test only takes a few minutes. Then, you stamp the date/score on a calendar (again like Wii Fit - there are many similarities including screen-character reaction, grading,and even some...
Published on February 12, 2011 by Nina

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
Great gift for my kids.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very fun way to continue helping me during my rehab., February 13, 2014
This review is from: Body and Brain Connection - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I really like it. It's a fun way to exercise my brain the way i've been told and read that I have to. It has helped me improved in my rehabilitation process.

5.0 out of 5 stars Non-Triditional learning game, November 17, 2013
This review is from: Body and Brain Connection - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
This a great way for kids to play a video game and get smarter at the same time. It takes more effort and concentration than a simply shoot them up game. The kids needed to be coaxed into starting play, once going, they kept playing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, October 18, 2013
This review is from: Body and Brain Connection - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
Excellent way to get up off the couch...have some knee injuries and standing was manageable. Enjoyed playing the game and would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good brain workouts!, August 19, 2013
This review is from: Body and Brain Connection - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I've found I am pretty bad at certain exercises and great at others. It works my brain out either way, though. My mom also plays this game for the brain workout.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice for family and friends, May 31, 2013
This review is from: Body and Brain Connection - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
this game is nice and stimulating for the brain, helps with memory and motor skills after trying the demo i decided to get it, wasn't disappointed!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty cool!, April 5, 2013
This review is from: Body and Brain Connection - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
This is a fun game. Me and my wife have hours of fun playing this game. Yes, it's true you can increase your brain power while using a graphics engine. =]

5.0 out of 5 stars present, March 4, 2013
This review is from: Body and Brain Connection - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
All of the connect games are wonderful and are VERY MUCH worth the money that you invest to get them!

5.0 out of 5 stars i try to play it every day, January 12, 2013
This review is from: Body and Brain Connection - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
love this game. it does have trouble switching among players, but the games are great and they change too. It's really good to have my kids see me play. highly recommended. Actually, its the best of the kinect games i bought.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice change of pace, December 15, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Body and Brain Connection - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
Obviously, this is not going to be your full action adventure type game and therefore will not excite you in the same way therefore no 5 star. But that said, it is very engaging. Brain exercises (i.e. mini games) are fun to do. Certainly will challenge our thought process and maneuverability which was the purpose of the game. Trying to top your prior score keeps it competitive. It calculates brain age based on our results for the individual tests. Just trying to lower brain age when playing is fun in itself. There are 16-20 different exercises to challenge us with. You would think doing them a couple times would make it easy, but it continues to be challenging and then there are wrinkles into the basic structure as you improve from beginner level. Most will only play in short bursts. Lots of fun plating in groups and great game to play when not wanting to break a sweat.

Body and Brain Connection - Xbox 360