The IT8070 is easy to adjust, with a deluxe dual-pin system that lets you quickly find the right position (within a height range of 4' 7" to 6' 8"). It's also a breeze to use: once you rest your body against the pad and lock your feet behind the ankle supports, you simply reach your arms over your head. As your arms go up, your body will gradually invert until you're almost completely upside down. The only inputs are your energy and gravity itself. Construction features include a lower spring-loaded pull pin that allows for easy ankle adjustments; four safe and comfortable foam rollers; U-shaped handrails; a safety strap that lets you control the desired inverting angles; and a safety lock for when you aren't using the table.
The IT8070, which folds for easy storage, will support up to 250 pounds.
- Assembled Dimensions: 55-1/2 by 29-1/2 by 57-7/8 inches (L x W x H)
- Folded Dimensions: 13 by 29 by 75 inches (L x W x H)
- Adjustable within a height range of 4' 7" to 6' 8"
- Pull-pin adjustment system
- Lower spring-loaded pull-pin for ankle adjustment
- Four foam rollers help to cushion your ankles
- High-density foam cushion for comfort
- U-shaped handrails for added security
- Safety strap allows you to control inverting angles
- Safety lock keeps the table in place when not in use
- Folds for easy storage
- 250-pound user weight capacity