Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Body Drench Quick Tan Mist
- Lasts for up to 5 days
- Non-greasy, even coverage
- Will not fade, streak or smear
- Wont turn you orange!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
For best results, use after exfoliating the skin with Body Drench Sea Foam Body Scrub. Shake well and spray evenly, holding can 10" away from your skin. Slightly rub in. Wash hands immediately after applying or use gloves. To build a deeper tan gradually, apply Quick Tan ever day until your desired lever of darkness is achieved. To maintain a glowing tan, re-apply every other day, moisturize with Body Drench Daily Moisturizing lotion ever day, and exfoliate your skin twice a week.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Shower and exfoliate. Get all the dead skin off or you will have blotches.
2. After showering, pull hair off of face. I use a head band and a pony to keep it off my neck and face.
3. Make sure you are completely dry. If water drips on you after you apply the product you will have drip marks.
4. Apply GENEROUS amounts of lotion to your elbows, knees, top toes, in between toes, tops of fingers and in between fingers.
5. Put on a pair of disposable gloves.
6. Lay a towel down on the floor and get back in the shower.
7. Starting with the back of legs and working up, hold the can as far away from your body as possible (12 inches... no less) Make quick back and forth motions up your body until you reach your butt. Quickly do the outsides of your legs. Doing this quickly is the key to no blotches so only go over each area once. It will feel like you aren't really putting hardly anything on.. you don't need to! If you want a darker tan, you can repeat later.
8. Next, do your shoulders then arch your back to reach it.Read more ›
I'm hooked....By far, it is the best product I have found and believe me, I went through them all....:o)
I was very impressed with this Tan Mist. I used it three times before writing this product review (to make sure how I felt about it), and I did not experience any of the issues that I had been reading about. This may be due to the fact that I already have naturally tan-ish skin, so I did not need to use a massive amount of the spray tan to get a great base. I did not use it on my face however, I use Clarins Self-Tanner for my face.
My streak free process is the following (some of these tips I got from working at the salon):
*Take a shower & exfoliate your skin
*Dry off very well
*Put lotion on the tops of your feet, hands, elbows, and knees
*Put on a pair of disposable gloves (Although I have done it once without and had no issues)
*Get back in the shower
*Start spraying with your legs.
*Make sure at any point of your body you are spraying that you are holding the can as far away as you can with your arm. If you get too close it will concentrate in one place (if this happens just use your hands to rub it into your skin)
*Make sure to lift your arms up and do your sides
*When finished spraying your body, do a quick spray on the top of your feet
*Take your gloves off and do a quick spritz on each hand
*Give your body several minutes to dry off. Some of these reviews seem exaggerated with the amount of time before they put clothes on.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
love this product. doesn't run or get on clothes or hands...Published 13 days ago by Lynn Liskiewicz
This self tanner is truly incredible. I hate being so pale in the winter, and feeling washed out. I have very light skin, and it can be trickY finding a tanner that won't streak... Read morePublished 15 days ago by MelB
Wow! This looks so natural. My girlfriend at work turned me on to this (thanks Mazzaro!!!). I no longer have a ghostly pallor all winter long. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Mimi in Chicago
Maybe I just got a bad bottle because I see a lot of good reviews, but what I received was not the real stuff, it was mostly water and really didn't give me much color at all!Published 18 days ago by Amazon Customer
This is my go to for a quick color spray. Not exactly a good choice if you need it to last long but if you need it for a girls night out/wedding then this will give you the quick... Read morePublished 28 days ago by Amazon Customer
Instant tan. One negative is that is gets everywhere, best to do it outside if possible.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer