5.0 out of 5 stars Best product ever
Published 23 months ago by brooke cicale

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but
It was very hard not to leave streaks when applying the product. Also it did have a slight orange tint to it afterwards. Very messy and it takes almost an entire bottle for one application.
Published on June 30, 2012 by jodester7

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product ever, January 14, 2013
This review is from: Body Drench Spray Quick Tan Tanning Mist Sunless Self Tanner 3 Pack (Health and Beauty)
I consider myself an expert fake-tanner. I have used so many different products I cannot even begin to count, I even own my own airbrush tanning machine. Quicktan exceeds any other product I have ever had. when I found it, I instantly fell in love. It dries in under five minutes, smells decent, looks AWESOME and lasts a decently long time. I don't mind spray tanning anymore, it's not a nuisance. I can even put quicktan on under my makeup, which is a big deal if I need to look good quickly. I have recommended it to a couple friends and they feel the same

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I've tried :), January 19, 2013
I've tried many tanning products from cheap to expensive and this is my favorite. I, however, apply it differently. I don't like standing in the shower to spray it or laying down a towel or blanket to catch all the spray/mist that lands on the floor. First, I lotion the palm of my hands and then a body part like my arm. Then I spray a couple stripes down and around my arm and rub it in quickly. I do my whole body in sections this way and it's relatively quick. I do wash my hands and reapply the lotion to my hands in between the sections so my palms don't get stained because I don't like using gloves. I feel like the lotion on the palms helps create a barrier to the stain. Don't panic if your palms are orange, just wash them right away. Sometimes I have cheap apricot facial scrub (Target brand)that I use on my hands to get them extra clean and I always follow up with more lotion on my hands. I do this routine before I go to bed. I do lightly spray on my face and then pat it and it works great. I've also used this last minute if I'm going out in the winter and am wearing something sleeveless I will put on my arms and go out the door and it gives me some color. If I'm doing my hands I will do them last thing. My hands will be washed clean and lotioned and then I'll just take the can and lightly spray my hands. I already have a wet washcloth waiting and then I take a corner of it and wipe each nail off making sure I get the cuticles and then go to bed. I know this routine sounds putzy but it really isn't. The only thing I need help with is my back. I could spray it myself (without the rubbing) if I was alone but I just have my husband spray my back and rub it in. I had a spray tan at a salon once where they sprayed you by hand and I like this better (way more convenient, cheaper and it's more comfortable because it dries quicker). Hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Skinny Jay Review!!! Update, April 11, 2014
Skinny Jay (Los angeles, ca) - See all my reviews
Update 4-18-2014: The color faded completely after 7 days. I could tell by the fake tan line I created using a speedo. I recommend applying every 4 to 5 days in order to maintain the color.

bottom line - great instant spray tan at home that you can do even on your back without help. natural color, highly recommended

Color : a natural medium tan color. Not orange. Looks natural to me and my friends

Smell: This has a very pleasant smell, strong and a little bit perfume like, but pleasant. It is not at all like the strong chemical smell that I typically associate with self tanners.

Application: You must apply this in an area that you can blast clean with water or that you are not worried about staining. The spray mist will settle on everything by the time you are done with your whole body. Do it in the shower our outside on the lawn or patio.

Dry Time: Fast! I would say I was dry 5 minutes after putting it on. It will still rub off on light colored clothing though until your first shower.

The Clean Up: In my shower, the spray settles everywhere and the white shower was golden tan as well. I used the shower wand to wash down the entire inside of the shower and the color just washed down the drain no scrubbing. Fantastic!!
How much? I am 6' tall 170lbs. I was able to do two full body applications using one and a quarter cans, so my estimate is that two cans will give you three full body applications. I tend to have a heavy trigger finger so if you are smaller than me and more reserved you can go further with it I am sure.
My Story:

I am naturally pretty pale and it takes me several days covered in SPF 30 and up to get a good base each summer. I am a typical Euro/American Mutt. A Little Irish, a little English, some Polish, and Spanish mixed in as well. Dark Hair, pale skin, and no free time to tan. I was doing a weekend at a beach house with friends and decided to give this a try. I have been recommending it to everyone I talk to since the first application.

I stood inside my shower and closed it up. I have a window in my shower and this game me the ventilation I needed to breathe since the spray fills the air. I wore a black Speedo to give myself a tan line effect and it worked just as planned. Make sure to scrub the bottoms of your feet after words because you will be stepping abound in it and stain the bottom of your feet. If you leave it on too long the bottoms of your feet will be the tannest part of your body.

I put Vaseline on my toes so that the spray didn't darken the cuticles, nails, and knuckles and I also used a typical latex glove to keep my hands safe from the spray. The tan is instant and you don't need to rub it in, but I did anyway. I was able to get every part front and back without help. I then scrubbed the heck out of the soles of my feet.

It dried super fast and then I went to bed. The next morning I took a shower and saw the water had a pale brown tint for the first minute. But my tan held fast and looked fantastic.

I didn't need to but I decided to do a second coat that night and darken it up. It got a few shades darker and still looked natural. One important trick is to not spray into the areas that don't get dark anyways, like up in the armpits and the underside of the forearm. Keep the applications to these areas very light if at all and it will look more natural. Also it is a good idea to wipe the tanner off of the knee caps and elbows so they don't get too dark either. Dark and even everywhere is always a tell tale sigh of a fake tan.

Also on the second application I did not apply to the face and neck areas, most people don't need to tan those areas because they get enough sun. Making your face and neck too dark can really ruin a self tanning experience, and your vacation photos

Also, very important to remember to use sunscreen still to prevent sun damage. Self tanners do not increase your skin's natural ability to defend against UV rays. I recommend this one

CeraVe SPF 50 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce

read my review and see why

Read my revi

5.0 out of 5 stars 5-Star Love, April 25, 2014
I have never written a review on a product before, but must on this one. This is the best beauty product I have ever used. I took a chance and applied it the night before a job interview, the results made me feel so confident. 4 days later, I still look like I have a natural suntan. It makes me feel pretty :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, February 27, 2014
Marleta M Fong (Reno, NV United States) - See all my reviews
This product works great, looks natural, and not streaky. But as mentioned, it's super-messy! I now have a reddish-brown area on the floor of my garage where I spray myself down (don't do it in the house!!!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff, March 18, 2014
This product really does leave a nice natural tan color. It smells nice (until the next morning as all sunless tanners smell somewhat after settling in). There are some downsides but nothing I am personally upset about but some of you might like to know:

-The application process can get messy. If you choose to spray 6-8 inches away from skin as the directions indicate, the spray will settle on any surrounding surface. Bathtub, floor, curtain, walls...anywhere it lands will be brownish red. My suggestion is to wear a pair of latex gloves, spray directly onto glove and then rub into skin.

-If you choose to spray according to directions, you would be lucky to get 2 applications out of one can. Spraying onto glove and rubbing it in may increase the amount of uses in one bottle as it saves product.

-The price could be both positive and negative. The positve is that you will pay way more in beauty supply stores. I paid $20 plus tax at Sally Beauty Suppy for ONE can. Here, you receive 3 cans for not much more than that. The negative is of course the low amount of applications per can. You have to decide if that's worth it to you.

In my honest opinion and major experience with sunless tanning products, this one is among the best as far as results (if done correctly). Don't blame the product if you don't apply it correctly. If you end up blotchy or streaked, it's your fault. This stuff is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Immediate color, July 18, 2013
I apply this stuff once a week. Quick drying and immediate color. The instant color is nice because you can see exactly where it is going. This makes it goof-proof.

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous natural looking tan, April 18, 2014
Beautiful, natural color. I received so many compliments- even my dermatologist thought my color was from the sun. I will be a loyal customer forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy application, Flawless Tan !, November 15, 2013
I have very fair skin and wanted to find an easy way to get the tan look for a cruise i was taking. I bought this product but I ended up getting a spray tan anyway .. I was away from home for almost 3 weeks so when the spray tan eventually started to fade, this was so perfect to keep the tan going... Easy application too and I really didnt need help using it ... It even smells kinda like chocolate. Not a bad smell at all. I tried it after the spray tan faded completely and it has the same effect - FLAWLESS tan . I love it . What i will say is make sure you apply in an area you dont mind getting dirty, the spray will get everywhere!! And make sure you stand on a towel so the bottom of your feet dont turn brown .

4.0 out of 5 stars I won't be a pasty white in the winter, October 15, 2013
the only reason I didnt give it 5 starts is the smell, it's not great, but not horrible either. Tolerable. This body spray dries quickly and builds to a nice color.