5.0 out of 5 stars Genius...
Published 20 months ago by Kung Fooligan

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
Didn't expect it to be so big, but very reasonable price compare to other shakers, i love how the bottom storage has a seperate lid, very convenient.
Published 18 months ago by Patricia Nevarez

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius..., January 9, 2013
This review is from: Body Fortress All-in-one Shaker, 25 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
This shaker was clearly designed by a person or persons who actually work out and use shakers. There are lots of little gripes I had with other shakers that this one completely eliminates. Obviously, it's handy to be able to carry extra protein powder in the removable cup and vitamins, fish oil capsules, etc. in the handy compartments in the lid - but I'm most pleased with certain other design elements, such as the short/wide design of the bottle that allows for easier cleaning after each use and also allows you to store the removable cup inside the bottle to conserve gym bag space if necessary. For two-a-day workouts, you can pack a serving of protein in the detachable container and another in the bottle itself, which is extremely useful. For long trips, I'll just fill a Ziploc bag with powder and store that (along with the scoop) inside the bottle.

The only gripe I have is that the pill compartments in the lid are not watertight, so your supplements may get soggy when you rinse the lid after use. If you're careful enough, you can avoid this, so use caution and do not submerge the lid with vitamins in the lid compartments. Other than that - perfect design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shaker bottle!, January 2, 2013
Very convenient! Although this bottle is constructed with thick plastic all over, i did receive it with the small piece that secures one of the two pill compartment's lid broken off, but i don't mind at all since the other pill compartment can open and close just fine. The supplement powder compartment is very convenient, you can screw it on or off as well! This shaker uses a clear plastic screen, mixes protein powder and milk very well with no clumps at the bottom. The shaker bottle itself looks nice and is very durable, I'm satisfied and highly recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional and Efficient., December 21, 2012
Carry your during workout carbs and electrolytes, after workout protein and any pill supplements all in one convenient package for half the price of a typical "blender" bottle. If you have to have a blender ball, take out the screen that comes with this and put on in for thicker powder mixing. It holds about 25 oz and their so cheap I bought two to cycle through the dishwasher. Dishwasher safe on top rack for me so far with heat cycle on.

5.0 out of 5 stars very functional, August 18, 2013
tthis mixer has everything necessary for one to take the time to train. I like the design so compact and so innovative, as are their compartments to place the tablets and capsules that comsumo after my workout. in addition to its right size to carry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, March 15, 2013
Ash (Southern California) - See all my reviews
Great shaker and guess what....it doesn't leak and it screws on easily. I don't know why so many other companies struggle with the basics but this body gets it done.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly awesome, March 7, 2013
As someone who doesn't often get a chance to sit at a desk and eat chicken breasts every 2 hours, I often rely on protein shakes. The $9 protein shaker cup I had was truly annoying, so I shopped for another. This shaker cup is great; the bottom compartment holds my protein powder (at least 2 scoops worth) and i stick some fish oil tabs in the pill compartments. My only complaints are that the snap-on cover for the sipping hole has a tendency to pop off if you pull it back too far, and while i'm trying to hold it back without popping it out, it sometimes springs forward, splashing shake all over my clothes. Fortunately, I am generally a klutz and it is not unusual for me to have some spots of unknown, unspecified food on my clothing. Overall, definitely worth the money. I bought two!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shaker, August 19, 2013
This shaker was well though out and well designed. This is not chintzy plastic that will break easily. It smoothly blended my protein powder when using the minimum ammount of water.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!, August 12, 2013
I LOVE this bottle. The part that fastens on the bottom connecting the cup to the bottle is a little hard getting on and off, so I tend to leave it on most of the time. The storage part on the bottom is so handy, as is the part on the top. I can store my vitamins, or my almonds on the top. The mesh net mixes fairly well, even though I prefer the metal shaker ball, this cup has not disappointed me at all. Highly recommend this cup to anyone, even if you prefer the metal shaker ball, this is worth trying.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, July 24, 2013
I love that you can carry your powder and your vitamins in one cup!! This item is great! I'm thinking about buying another one for my father!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly functional, March 18, 2013
Its great!..I keep a scoop in the blender and I use the bottom to store extra powder so that I can add it to my oats.. it's a very well designed product!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›