Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on March 13, 2015
Glutamine is such a great supplement. Yes, it helps with your muscles a bunch, but what I truly value it for is assisting me with weight loss. Glutamine stops your cravings for carbs and sugar. If you're counting calories and get hunger pains between meals take a teaspoon of this stuff and you'll not only feel slightly euphoric but you'll stop day dreaming about food. It's very versatile too. It barely has a discernible taste. I like to add it to smoothies, yogurt, juice, or in a pinch just a bit of water.

Body Fortress Glutamine is the best value I have been able to find. I used to be able to buy it at Walmart until they stopped carrying it. I'm so happy to have found it again on Amazon.
on June 3, 2014
As anyone who trains or works out with weight knows very well, this type of training is tough on your muscles. It takes its toll. Using supplements like Glutamate can really help to speed up your recovery times. This is actually a conditionally essential amino acid, and I have found it really makes my workouts much more effective.

Now, if you want to really kick your results to the sky, try adding this:Citrulline Malate 250 Grams Powder + Free Primaforce Beta Alanine 200 Grams. Citrulline Malate also seems to work synergistically together with the Glutamate. At least it has for me. Now, I am able to work out much harder and then get back in the gym quicker than ever before...and my results are great!
on November 9, 2014
L-Glutamine is essential to healing your digestive system if you suffer from leaky gut syndrome or food intolerances. I really feel the difference after I started taking this
44 comments|32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 17, 2014
Totally awesome glutamine powder. Combine with L-Arginine, and BCAAs and you have a potent pre-workout. By far the best price per serving. Just because it is sold at the grocery store does NOT mean that it is an inferior product to larger brand names. Don't pay for a label or an advertisement.
on December 1, 2015
Honestly for body fortress this should be cheaper. I'm hesitant to buy their products especially after buying their whey protein for years because it had higher protein per serving than any other brand, only to find out they were spiking and it actually had much less and there was a class action lawsuit. Look it up. Also they should include a scoop at this price. Cut some more corners BF, that's the way to a stellar reputation.
on December 14, 2014
cheap and effictive glutamine best ive ever tried was mhp maximum human performance micro glutamine but that cost too much. Glutamine works and is a essential part of any serious body builders regimen. When i want to get huge like a beast i do one scoop in the morning one before working out one after and one before bed. Remember glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in our muscle
on March 8, 2016
I am a supplement junkie. Especially when I am weight training. I love preworkouts, postworkouts, proteins. GIVE THEM ALL TO ME. L-Glutamine is a wonderful addition to any diet or routine. People use it to help with upset stomachs. It helps speed up recovery after a good workout. Less muscle soreness, quicker recovery! Glutamine is used to stave off carbohydrate cravings. Which is a huuuuuge help if you're trying to eat low carb (especially if you have unbearable cravings that blow your diet ALL THE TIME *cough cough*), or just watching your food intake at all. This is odorless, flavorless, and can be added to pretty much anything. I add it into my preworkout intensifier, my postworkout recovery drink, or a protein shake. It's pretty versatile, and this was a great price. I would repurchase.
on August 28, 2015
I've used this Glutamine powder a few times over the years. It is by far the best value out there. I've been able to find nothing comparable on a per serving basis. It is flavorless so you can mix it with your favorite drink and it mixes really well. No clumping or gritty texture after you add it. I will not go out on a limb and say this is some sort of miracle supplement if you are a weightlifter that is looking for big gains. It is an essential supplement along with BCAA, creatine, and protein at the least. It will help you recover from a serious workout more quickly, but its not going to keep you from ever getting sore. The fact you feel better should allow you to work out longer and harder everyday which will eventually lead to bigger gains. You still have to put in the work, but this is a good glutamine powder to add to your pre and post workout shakes.
on April 20, 2016
Glutamine is really good for you. I use it because I weight train and that is a killer on your body. Glutamine helps your body release HGH (Human Growth Hormone). HGH helps to burn body fat and increase the size of your muscles. It also helps your body support your muscles (rather than breaking them down). It is also supposed to help keep your GI tract working properly.

This Glutamine is great. There is no taste or smell. You can mix it into anything without messing up the taste. Just be careful not to heat it up since glutamine shouldn’t be heated. I mix this into my pre & post workout shakes. Also I mix it in my before bed shake. The price is one of the best out there and so far it works just like all the other ones I have tried.

Star Rating: When I do a review I always start out with 5 stars ★★★★★. Then if there is something wrong I will deduct one star and explain why. This way I’m not just arbitrarily picking a number. I think this works properly and the price is good. 5 stars. I would buy it again.

I do NOT ever give good feedback for bad products. Rest assured my reviews are honest. If you have any questions about this product or my review, please do not hesitate to ask. I can help you determine if this will fit your needs. Thanks for reading.
on January 25, 2016
What can I say? For the price, you can't go wrong. It doesn't come with a scoop so hopefully you have saved one from another supplement. On the back it says "Free of: yeast, wheat, milk or mild derivatives, lactose, sugar, preservatives, soy, artificial color, artificial flavor and sodium." Blends in easy with protein and carbs or just water. Will be buying again. Oh, arrived in a day and a half to Utah.