5.0 out of 5 stars No reason to buy anything else
Having wasted my money at almost every overpriced and necessary supplement at GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, etc. this is a great testament to the fact you don't have to spend a lot to get a lot.

Published 2 months ago by Colin N

3.0 out of 5 stars Testosterone Booster
It took awhile for me to experience positive results, but eventually I noticed a better pump, decreasing fat (more muscle mass), and quicker recovery time.
Published 5 months ago by Jai LeNoir

5.0 out of 5 stars No reason to buy anything else, May 28, 2014
This review is from: Body Fortress Test Pro-Complex Nutritional Supplement, 30 Servings, 30 Count (Health and Beauty)

A majority of these reviews will probably come from 18-25 year olds who are naturally at the peak of their test levels, who probably don't eat right, or spend enough time 'training' and are expecting some serious results from some magic pill. There are also probably a few people who have realized the supplement is good, when combined with high intensity training and a proper diet. I've done both and also have gone through a few bottles over the last year and had some good results.

When you don't train or eat right, you can't expect anything to work. I did that and was expecting this pill to do the trick. Well it didn't. Once I got my training and diet back in line, I could really feel the difference this was making. I tried a 6 week program without the product (with good diet and training) and a 6 week program with the product. The results were noticeable. More libido, energy/drive. Looked much leaner and could see muscles coming out that I haven't seen before.

Also note, it may take 2 bottles of this to feel the full results. At $7.98/bottle at Walmart there should be no hesitation given that other test booster that don't even work sell for $100 at GNC. Take 2 bottles and give it about 4-5 weeks to kick in (right at the start of the second bottle).

3.0 out of 5 stars Testosterone Booster, March 12, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great...but it's 1/2 the price at Walmart, April 23, 2013
This item does work, it does raise your test levels as I have been taking it for a week and have a noticeable difference in my drive....but Amazon dropped the ball on this one as it is 1/2 this price at Walmart...

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 26, 2014
good products thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems good to me, March 23, 2014
I have been feeling really good, I am taking these with clomiphen to increase my levels, and I am sure they have gone up.

2.0 out of 5 stars eh, December 10, 2013
not the best product on the market... other test boosters are better at producing results. I wouldn't buy these again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Price!, August 29, 2013
I actually got this from Amazon for $7.98, anyway I've been using this product for about two months now and it works by increasing my testosterone levels. About two weeks ago I started stacking this with 50mg of DHEA. I have noticed increased energy in my workouts and libido. For the price and what this product does, I recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth it, July 22, 2014
I wouldnt buy again not worth the money. No benefits noticed while on this sup.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, July 31, 2013
I have been using Test Pro Complex for a week now. First thing I noticed was the increase in libido. Wich was a nice plus. I added an extra set and ten pounds to my work out routine no problem. Also noted not so spent after work out, I could go longer if I wanted to.

2.0 out of 5 stars No impact, August 19, 2014
SD (Texas,USA) - See all my reviews
Did not feel any difference (energy, stamina etc)

Rate and Discover Movies