5.0 out of 5 stars No reason to buy anything else
Having wasted my money at almost every overpriced and necessary supplement at GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, etc. this is a great testament to the fact you don't have to spend a lot to get a lot.

Published 7 months ago by MuscleBeats

2.0 out of 5 stars eh
not the best product on the market... other test boosters are better at producing results. I wouldn't buy these again.
Published 12 months ago by Johnny in Texas

5.0 out of 5 stars No reason to buy anything else, May 28, 2014
This review is from: Body Fortress Test Pro-Complex Nutritional Supplement, 30 Servings, 30 Count (Health and Beauty)

A majority of these reviews will probably come from 18-25 year olds who are naturally at the peak of their test levels, who probably don't eat right, or spend enough time 'training' and are expecting some serious results from some magic pill. There are also probably a few people who have realized the supplement is good, when combined with high intensity training and a proper diet. I've done both and also have gone through a few bottles over the last year and had some good results.

When you don't train or eat right, you can't expect anything to work. I did that and was expecting this pill to do the trick. Well it didn't. Once I got my training and diet back in line, I could really feel the difference this was making. I tried a 6 week program without the product (with good diet and training) and a 6 week program with the product. The results were noticeable. More libido, energy/drive. Looked much leaner and could see muscles coming out that I haven't seen before.

Also note, it may take 2 bottles of this to feel the full results. At $7.98/bottle at Walmart there should be no hesitation given that other test booster that don't even work sell for $100 at GNC. Take 2 bottles and give it about 4-5 weeks to kick in (right at the start of the second bottle).

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Price!, August 29, 2013
I actually got this from Amazon for $7.98, anyway I've been using this product for about two months now and it works by increasing my testosterone levels. About two weeks ago I started stacking this with 50mg of DHEA. I have noticed increased energy in my workouts and libido. For the price and what this product does, I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars my workouts are better and more productive 3, November 30, 2014
I'm just about finished worth my first bottle. I've noticed a few things. 1, I've lost 7lbs which is wussy I'm going for. 2, my workouts are better and more productive 3, I can go longer and I'm not talking about the gym. The two that kinda blew my mind have to do with my hair. I noticed my hair started thickening up... It stayed thinning when I was in college 15 years ago and also, I had a few noticeable gray hairs... Had is the key word. One in particular on my beard, front and center. I noticed just before I wrote this that is brown, not white (I have black hair). Will be getting bottle 2 and 3 and so on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 26, 2014
good products thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems good to me, March 23, 2014
I have been feeling really good, I am taking these with clomiphen to increase my levels, and I am sure they have gone up.

2.0 out of 5 stars eh, December 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Body Fortress Test Pro-Complex Nutritional, September 8, 2014
Seems to increase energy or desire to stay at it longer. Great workouts. Seems to be synergistic with all the other that I take. Time will tell.

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth it, July 22, 2014
I wouldnt buy again not worth the money. No benefits noticed while on this sup.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 5, 2014
Very good seller. The order came on time and excellent quality. recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, July 31, 2013
I have been using Test Pro Complex for a week now. First thing I noticed was the increase in libido. Wich was a nice plus. I added an extra set and ten pounds to my work out routine no problem. Also noted not so spent after work out, I could go longer if I wanted to.