2.0 out of 5 stars Ok at 1/3 the cost but..., May 7, 2012
This review is from: Body Glove Rush 42.5 Inch Bodyboard w/leash and contoured deck Blue with Yellow Rails
First off, at 3x the price of Costco I'd caution you from purchasing it here. Second, I left this in my car on a 75 degree spring day and it had what looked like a huge tumor on the front right part of the board. Seems if the board gets hot it's internal components expand quite a bit. Third, it only took about 4-5 days out and this got a nasty crease right down the middle of the board.

1.0 out of 5 stars Usable Junk, July 23, 2014
This board also comes in red/orange-charcoal as well. Purchase at Costco if you can fine it. I bought one there last September for $23.99 and have been using it ever since, but not on a frequent basis. The upside is the price. The downside is that the layer of red-orange material on the left rail started to delaminate. This is not a high quality board by any means. I saw one that was identical to mine broken on the beach. The inner core is nothing but styrofoam covered in another type of unknown plastic material that I can only assume is heat bonded or welded, possibly glued somehow. It has great performance characteristics in the surf at Huntington State and city beaches as well as Bolsa Chica State Beach. I can't complain about that part of it. The last time I checked at Costco, there were no longer stocking these boards. I give it only one star because materially, it is junk, so don't expect much as far as longevity. But, at this price, if you can find one, it's reasonable if you need or want a second backup board. I bought this because my other board has truly become a "sponge" and now absorbs water when I use it.

1.0 out of 5 stars ONLY $24.99 AT COSTO, May 23, 2012
WHY WOULD YOU PAY $65 FOR THIS ITEM? COSTCO SELLING SAME BOARD RIGHT NOW FOR $25. IT'S NOT WORTH $65 FOR SURE.