Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Body Glove Snap-On Case for Casio Ravine Phone - 1 Pack - Black
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on May 11, 2012
Pros
- Economical price
- Nice texture

Cons
- NO KICKSTAND. The 2nd product photo clearly shows a kickstand.
- Bottom part is very very hard to get on.
- Clear section does not cover entire number pad. It covers only from barely the top of the send button to almost the bottom of the "0" button. This piece is also just asking to be ripped off (let's hope it lasts longer than it looks)... but the left side is attached by 2 thin (approx 1/8" wide) clear pieces; the right side is attached by a wider piece, but only one, leaving the bottom right corner unattached. So you can flip up the corner of the plastic.
- The case blocks the camera and the flash. While it does not need to be removed to use them, it does have to be adjusted to use either one.
- If you clip on to a pocket, it hangs down heavily. So you need to put the phone on the inside of your pocket.
on July 12, 2011
This is a nice case for the Casio Ravine. It took some patience putting the top part on due to a glove like fit. It has a nice rubbery texture and also allows the phone to retain a nice look in which other cases I've experienced do not (have nice styling). Access to all phone features is there and seems to be made pretty good. I would highly recommend this case for the Casio Ravine. Nice job Body Glove!
on March 23, 2013
Fits ver well but won't take a lot of abuse. Only lasted me about 3 months. I work on heavy equipment and I am constantly laying under equipment with my phone dragging the ground. If you do abusive work with your phone, I recommend the Veriaon Brand, usually lasts me about a year.
on January 7, 2013
I was very excited to purchase a case for my ravine even though my ravine is pretty indestructible. I decided to go for this one but the plastic that protects the keys ripped on several spots within weeks. Eventually, it fell apart and I just threw it out. what a waste. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!
on March 27, 2012
I received my new cell phone case and I have trouble keeping it attached to my pocket. Don't like the clip or the swivel it is to easy to loose the phone. I have my phone on me at all times so I am constantly checking to make sure I didn't loose it.
on November 14, 2011
Like this case alot for my Casio G'zone Ravine however it is very difficult to clean and get back ont he phone itself. The button protector doesn't fit perfectly which isnt that crucial. Other than that this is a solid case that doesn't fall off without you wanting it to.
on August 16, 2011
I'll have to take off glove to take a picture, the protector does not cover full key pad, the bottom part fit's loose.
on January 23, 2013
It easy to use and lightweight. It helps keep the keys on my phone clean and helps keep the screen clear
on December 26, 2014
Great case
on February 25, 2014
It showed up dirty and tore. I contacted the person that I bought it from and he was rude and cursed at me. He said that he could see that what he sent me was in great shape. I even took pictures and sent them to him w the case still in the box. He claimed that he sent a replacement to this day over a month later I haven't got it.