Top critical review
on May 11, 2012
- Economical price
- Nice texture
- NO KICKSTAND. The 2nd product photo clearly shows a kickstand.
- Bottom part is very very hard to get on.
- Clear section does not cover entire number pad. It covers only from barely the top of the send button to almost the bottom of the "0" button. This piece is also just asking to be ripped off (let's hope it lasts longer than it looks)... but the left side is attached by 2 thin (approx 1/8" wide) clear pieces; the right side is attached by a wider piece, but only one, leaving the bottom right corner unattached. So you can flip up the corner of the plastic.
- The case blocks the camera and the flash. While it does not need to be removed to use them, it does have to be adjusted to use either one.
- If you clip on to a pocket, it hangs down heavily. So you need to put the phone on the inside of your pocket.