Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Fitness Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Body Rider BRD2000 Elliptical Trainer with Seat
|Price:||$143.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$4.01 (3%)|
Want this professionally assembled?
- Service provided by a local pro
- Assembly of 1 elliptical per product instructions
- Please allow an assembly window of 4 hours
- Moving elliptical to a new room is not included
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 2-in-1 fitness machine with settings for elliptical trainer and exercise bike use
- High-momentum fan blades produce a gentle breeze as you exercise
- Tension adjusts easily with the turn of a knob; offers minimal impact on joints
- Electronic console tracks your time, speed, distance, and calories burned
- Seat adjusts vertically and horizontally to fit different body heights and types
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
About Elliptical Trainers
Elliptical trainers represent the next wave of advancement in low-impact cardiovascular exercise machines and continue to grow in popularity. By simulating motions experienced through walking, stepping, cycling, and skiing, elliptical machines allow for a smooth and fluid motion while building strength in the arms and legs. Similar to the exercise position for treadmills, elliptical trainers are used by standing in an upright position while holding the handrails of the machine. With elliptical trainers, however, your feet remain in the foot pedals throughout the exercise regimen and circulate in a smooth and seamless motion, resulting in little to no impact on the knees, back, and hips.
Elliptical trainers are compatible for all ages and fitness levels and allow you to select the difficulty level through the incline and intensity settings. Additionally, elliptical trainers allow you to determine the complexity of your workout based on your needs, all while listening to music, watching television, or reading a magazine while exercising in the comfort and safety of your own home.
Although different types of elliptical trainers offer an assortment of features, many of them include an array of challenging programs, forward and reverse directional movement, EKG grip pulse handles, a lightweight portable design with easy fold-up capability, and a monitor displaying calories burned, distance, speed, time, and heart rate. Other types of exercise machines, namely treadmills and bikes, offer excellent cardiovascular exercise and muscular training for the legs in a forward-motion exercise. Elliptical trainers take this to the next level by offering an upper and lower body workout with dual motion, challenging and diverse programs, and a low-impact exercise machine that won't strain sensitive joints.
Top Customer Reviews
I am giving this only three stars based on 2 things, First I am 6foot tall and when I use it as an elliptical its a bit tight and I do tend to punch myself a little when it comes back but I solved that by reversing them.
The other reason is also the handles being a little short. It feels like I'm punching downward instead of parallel. This machine is definitely designed for smaller men or women. but, besides that I do get a decent workout on it. Overall if you're looking for a value I would recommend this.
I like this for a variety of reasons:
* the price was right around what I was looking for;
* this provides two options, the exercise bike portion as well as elliptical;
* there is a knob that you can adjust the intensity of the resistance in the wheel portion, which can go from "Aw, this ain't nuthin!" to "Oh, ow, ow, ow, my legs!" it can be very intense, at least for me;
* the little monitor attached can be interesting at times, to keep progress of time, calories, speed, etc.Read more ›
August 17, 2013. Lost 33 lbs. 'Nuff said.
I'm still using this machine and it is holding up very well. I added a seat cover which greatly improved the comfort. It wasn't easy to find a water bottle cage with the proper mount so I just grabbed one made for a bicycle and got creative with a couple of hose clamps from the auto parts section. It works great.
I continue to routinely check and tighten all bolts. I think this is key to keeping the machine well maintained and will help prevent damage to both the bike and potentially me.
A few motivation tips:
I feel that, for me, watching tv or reading while exercising defeats the purpose. I have compiled a few playlists of music with good strong beats that helps me focus on my workout. I like rap/hip hop, 70's funk, a little zydeco and some swing revival. I decide which playlist based on whether I want to focus on speed or on resistance and I always try to mix it up standing and sitting, pedaling forward and backward. I make my playlists longer than I actually plan to ride because it gives me the ability to skip a song here or there if I'm just not feeling it and it also encourages me to keep going even after my planned stopping point. No matter what type of music I'm listening to, I like to finish with a "musical affirmation". Something easy for a cool down but with a positive message. I like Christina Aguilera's Beautiful the best.
Thanks to my past spin instructors for this motivational tool. I try to visualize an actual ride. Am I gently pedaling down a tree lined lane? Or perhaps I'm climbing a steep hill and I can see the top, where I'll lower the resistance and ride around for a while before removing resistance and go tearing down the other side.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great work out. It was a bit complicated to put together, but we made it!Published 1 hour ago by C. Bradley
Can't stay on the seat when you sit down, you will slide off and NO you can't position the seat to do anything else. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Amazon Customer
I purchased this in Dec 2015 it was delivered right away rec'd it on 12/30/15. Once assembled I found it was very loud but if i listened to my music on my headphone it block most... Read morePublished 15 days ago by Jessica Medina
The seat is not comfortable at all and the machine rocks left to the right the entire time and the bicycle part is not that great needs more traction even with the dial all the way... Read morePublished 16 days ago by rhonda
Terrific little exercise bike for the price. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality.Published 24 days ago by Theresa Potenza
I like it, but I haven't really got a chance yet to go on it yet, my husband goes on it more than me.Published 25 days ago by Amazon Customer
You truly get what you pay for. My advice... spend a little more and get something you'll actually use or join a fitness based gym... Read morePublished 29 days ago by George Slack
Great dual bike for my wife, it was a gift and GREAT PRICE! She loves that she can switch up her work outs on this. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Louie