Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Body Toolz Blackhead Remover
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on February 5, 2013
I got this product because pinching your pimples can lead to hyper pigmentation. I like it as much as anyone who wants to get rid of nasty white heads. It works well, although I did have to watch a video on YouTube on how to properly use it. It's easy to clean with a Q-Tip as well.
on April 16, 2014
I went on YouTube to see how to use this thing and the chick who was doing the video seemed to be having much success. When I tried it it just didn't do anything. I had to apply a fair bit of pressure, which can't be good. I got so obsessed trying to get something, anything to come out that I ended up bruising on one spot that I fixated on. So, not a thing came up. I went back to the good ol' pore strips and was quite pleased.
on January 16, 2009
I'm the first to defend a product when I believe that customers are unfair in reviews. I've been told in fact that I've been too generous in my reviews. When I recieved this product I was so excited to use it. I used it, and i did absolutely nothing. It didn't remove any blackheads or whiteheads. the product leaves nothing but red marks all over your face and doesn't do anything more. not worth it.
on May 22, 2016
This is very helpful in removing blackheads. Unless of course you have a serious skin condition that would require seeing a dermatologist, this is a nice tool to have on hand.
on January 19, 2016
Works well for removing plugs from the skin. Careful that you use it correctly so that you don't do any damage.
on April 5, 2012
This is the neatest most amazing little tool I have ever found! I highly recommend it if you have blackheads!
on June 2, 2015
Very similar to my extractor I paid $30 for... may even be better.
on October 19, 2014
Not good to use as that price.
on March 4, 2013
It's awesome for getting the pimples that are kinda "underground" that really hurt. The small side gets most all blackheads out too.
on August 25, 2014