Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

on July 14, 2009
Nice bike, sturdy feel, good pedal motion, has something like 15 programs and records distance traveled over multiple workouts.

This exercise bike worked well for a couple months under daily use, but then started making a clunking noise every time you pedaled. The sound steadily got worse, so at 6 months we took the pedal mechanism apart and found out there are two bearing wheels, that is rings with ball bearings floating inside brackets, and some of the balls had fallen out of the rings and were jamming up the pedaling mechanism, causing the noise. Unfortunately the bearing wheels were shot, so the bike is shot and the warranty is only good for 90 days on the mechanical and electronic parts.
on January 14, 2010
I got this bike for Christmas and was excited to start working out on it. After putting it together I found the case had a crack and had to take it back for a replacement. The replacement worked fine the first time I used it, but after my second day of workout the screen started beeping and showed a E1 error. I checked all the wiring as instructed and when found nothing wrong I was told to call the manufacturer. They told me they would send me a new monitor and wiring and that should fix it. Well...guess what; yep I put it all together as instructed and the error was still there. I am returning the product tomorrow...DO NOT BUY THIS PIECE OF CRAP!
on June 15, 2010
The bike worked well for a few months, but one day the monitor started flashing Err1, so i called the customer service number and they were really helpful and sent me a new monitor. I installed it and it seemed to be working fine once i plugged it in, but then i started riding it and the monitor began smoking and the Err 1 came back up. Do not waste your money on this.
on September 14, 2010
Ruptured by Achilles tendon in late May. The bike enables aerobic exercise and is helping rebuild the leg muscles without stressing the tendon. Easy-to-use programs, heavy, wide foot avoids tipovers, well-padded seat and back, adjustable leg throw, monitors heart rate/pulse too. Takes about 20 minutes to assemble. Compares favorably to $600 models I tried.
on January 16, 2012
I used this bike once, that's right, once. I cycled for 2 hrs, the next night I got on the bike and as soon as I started to pedal I heard a small popping sound and there was no resistance. After some inspection I found that the internal belt had come loose, it took me almost 2 hrs to get the belt back on, and as soon as I started to pedal again, it came right back off.. What a piece of junk.. I could think of better ways to blow $200. DO NOT BUY THIS BIKE!
on August 10, 2010
I put it together just like the instructions said and it did not work. I took it apart and put it back together it still did not work. The programs did not work. It did not provide any resistance.
on September 29, 2010
This bike had great resistance, easy to assemble, comfortable, easy to move around from room to room, and easy to program. But after using it daily for about 3 weeks, it just shut down and gave me an error message on the screen. Now it does nothing.
on October 6, 2014
We had this bike 4 years and we used it 12 to 14 miles (45 to 60 minutes) a day or more. After the last work out, we got an Error 1 message on the the display monitor. I checked all the wiring with no luck. We called the manufacturer but were told they do not make parts for it anymore. For $200, I think it was a good investment and an overall good experience. I would recommend a Body Champ product to a friend.
on September 2, 2015
I've had the bike for a couple of years. I only used it a handful of times, but it worked perfectly every time.
on June 30, 2012
The Body Champ BRB5200 recumbent exercise bike will help boost your cardio health. The recumbent frame is terrific for people who have trouble with traditional bike seats, such as the elderly or folks recovering from injury.

Other features include a pulse recovery measuring function, a horizontally adjustable seat that accommodates different size users, and an electronic console that tracks your time, distance, speed, calories burned.

This is the most comfortable bike I have ever used. The quality is up their with the $500.00 plus bikes. Buy with confidence!!