Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.48 shipping
BodyGuardz Pure Glass Screen Protection for iPhone 5
|Price:||$24.99 + $4.49 shipping|
|You Save:||$14.96 (37%)|
- Premium Pure tempered glass screen protector
- Advantage Replacements
- Micro fiber cleaning cloth
- Alcohol wipe / cleaner
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Color: For iphone5 5s
Top Customer Reviews
So - I heard about the BodyGuardz Pure, and decided to give it a go. Although the $30 plus price tag is a little daunting, having used it for three days, I can confirm that it's worth it.
Here's the breakdown:
1) Packaging: very nice.
2) Instructions: very clear. Definitely go to their website and watch the install video
3) Included accessories: Very good. A high quality micro fiber cloth, suction cup for installation, and "dust removal" stickers. Also, blatant "BodyGuardz" advertising in the form of logo stickers.
4) Installation: easy and quick. Basically: i) wash your hands really well ii) clean your iPhone's screen really well using a wet cleaner (not included), then polish with the included cloth, then use the included dust removal stickers if necessary to lift any errant particle that landed on your phone's surface iii) Peel off front sticker and apply suction cup towards the "ear" end of the glass iv) peel off the rear (adhesive) sticker, and, holding the suction cup, position the bodyguardz above the screen. Get your face right over it, and line it up really well - this is a one shot deal. when it's perfectly aligned, lower it to the phone so it just touches.Read more ›
After leaving my initial review, I decided it wouldn't be right to offer negative feedback without giving the company an opportunity to make it right.
I was pleasantly surprised upon going to Bodyguardz website...their home page banner advertised "We're here to help you...Award winning service". Good. So I thought....
Upon contacting their service group, I was informed setting up an account via their website and sending in a copy of my original receipt would enroll me in their Advantage program which would in turn allow me to obtain a replacement. The following day I inquired again and was told my membership enrollment was complete and the replacement is available to me for $13.00 (um, how about no?)Worth noting, the service rep. indicated this was to cover their shipping and handling fees. When I further inquired about the stated 30 day warranty, I was informed it only applies if purchased directly from Bodyguardz. So, the only other suggestion their service representative offered was the possibility of returning the product to where I originally purchased it from. Which I will be doing today.
What a shame...some companies just don't get it!
The PureGlass is also better at limiting fingerprints than the Glass.tR as well as a little bit more sensitive.
My recommendation and the winner is the BodyGuardz Pure Glass!
Update 1/11/13: I've now had the Spigen GLAS.tR since Christmas and just switched to the Pure Glass; I've notice an immediate difference when switching. The Pure Glass seems clearer and again thinner but one thing I immediately noticed is that the Pure Glass lets more light through. I noticed this comparing my wife's phone with Pure Glass and mine with GLAS.tr at the same brightness setting and just now installing the Pure Glass my phone seems brighter at the same setting.
There is no beveled concave glass look anymore (White Phone) around the home button which I disliked with the GLAS.tR. I left the Spigen aluminum button on and just like my wifes it sits up just a hair as compared with the GLAS.tR again proving its a hair thinner.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Same experience. Bought this "Pure" protector for my Galaxy S6 Active bc I run a shop and my phones see alot of wear and tear. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Never again. Less than a week and I have cracks in 3 separate areas. This phone is treated very well. I have no idea what's happening. Read morePublished 1 month ago by chad777
I am not recommending this product. i bought this product from AT&T with my smart phone.after 3 days only mobile fall down from my hand about 3. Read morePublished 1 month ago by JD
Have never cracked/ broke my screen before, cracked this screen cover within the 1st week! They say lifetime replacement, but what they don't say is that it will cost $13. Read morePublished 2 months ago by apryl
Cracked after 2 months only dropped it once and it was in a case. Replacement cost is $13. I had better performance from cheap no name screen protector on my S3.Published 2 months ago by M. Hunt
If I could give this ZERO stars, I would. It did not work, I dropped my phone and the BodyGuardz cracked, however my actual screen was shattered!! Read morePublished 2 months ago by Stephanie Mayer