Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on September 20, 2012
Received my Bodyguardz carbon fiber kit for my MacBook Air, and it is amazing. The quality is undeniable, and the fit and finish wonderful.It was very easy to apply. The reason for 4 stars is that it does not come with a piece for the screen bezel, which throws off the over all look of the product slightly.
on September 5, 2013
Not ecstatic over this purchase as it doesn't fit perfectly over my laptop. I had to really pull on it to get the apple centered and then there is a more space on one side vs the other. I was hoping it would be a better fit, but overall it's fine and will do for now.
on July 9, 2013
This product allows my Macbook to stay slim and have some protection, plus it's easier to grip (an issue I've always had with the aluminum cases).

The side mounted vinyl (minus 1 star) is starting to come off now, but the rest is holding up nicely.

It's easy to put on!
on August 20, 2013
Top sticker is about 1mm too large so some of it hangs off of the edge. I had to trim it with a razor blade. Also the Apple logo is cut about 2mm too big around the entire logo. Would be nice if it were cut more to the exact size of the logo. The bottom sticker fits pretty well. I previously bought a set of carbon stickers from iCarbons.com which fit better. I got these because iCarbons no longer cuts out the Apple logo.
on March 15, 2014
This is an awesome product and is worth the money. I really do like it it looks real it feels real. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that wants a carbon fiber skin for their mac.
on January 1, 2014
Perfect product. Fits correctly, easy to install. Beautiful textured skin. Resistant to scuffs and scratches. Would definitely recommend this product.
on July 9, 2014
Easy to install and looks great! It's just a skin so it won't stop any real damage but it will definitely help with scratches.
on December 22, 2014
Well made, great protection from scratches, not too difficult to apply! Oh, it also looks very cool!
on February 2, 2015
Cheap product! Not as described!! I want to return but was denied!
on November 22, 2014
Very disappointed. My wife mistakenly bought this model for my 2014 Macbook Pro w/Retina (13") and so we thought it would still work out due to the similarity in size between models. We put this skin on and lo and behold the skin was too large. The skin hangs over by about a quarter of an inch on all four sides. My birthday was just a couple days ago so we are looking into getting this back ASAP. The quality is top notch and I know the protection far exceeds some of the skins you will find elsewhere but I am disappointed after reading some other comments regarding the same issues. The order was for the 13 in Macbook Air which is 11.8"W but the skin we received was over 12.5"W, which is still too big had we ordered the correct model.