Womens Bodycon Formal Cocktail Seamless Ruched Sweetheart Strapless Maxi Dress
|Price:||$19.98 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$110.01 (85%)|
- HOT N' NEW DESIGNER STRAPLESS EVENING GOWN MAXI DRESS
- Item #D3785 Available in sizes: Small, Medium, and Large
- LIMITED QUANTITY SUPER HOT AND UNIQUE STYLE Retail Price: $129.99
- Material: 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
- Condition: New with Tag!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00LMO86FO
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 9, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I recieved many compliments on this dress and it is wonderful at the price. Highly reccomended.
First off, I want to say THANK YOU to the makers of this dress for getting it here 3 days before the Tracking said it was going to get here, which would have only been 1 day before New Years Eve, and I would have been pressed on time finding another dress if it didn't come on time, and also because I need to shorten the dress because it is too formal for the group I am going with. I am making it into the Pretty Woman dress with a shawl wrap from the bottom 1 foot ish of the dress, and giving it a flair that goes just below my knees.
Secondly, I want to discuss the fit of the dress, and my body, because that is so crucial to trying to buy anything online, and it can be a nightmare trying to judge based on a bunch of random guesses.
1) My body is PLUS SIZE hourglass. My actual frame is Medium size, but I have to wear a size XL because I have too big of a butt and boobs to fit into smaller sizes. My measurements that I measured the other day put me in the 46-39-46 (36DDD/F) 5' tall white girl with a black booty "I'm all about that bass, no treble!" LOL range, but I fluctuate up and down 5 pounds and as many inches twice a week based on waterweight. I was SCARED to death that this dress COULDN'T possibly fit me or look good, but I read another woman's reviews who has similar measurements to mine and she said she fit into a large, so I was sort of confident that an XL would fit me. This dress is PERFECT on this point.
I ordered the XL and it fits me like this dress was made for me!!!!!!!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
WOW! I had made up my mind to be Jessica Rabbit this year and of course waited last minute to look for or buy anything. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
I was at a wedding with over 300 people there and 6 of the women had royal blue dresses on and I was the best looking..LOL..
and for little to no cost. Read more
Got this dress for a wedding, delivery was super fast which is awesome. Gave me time to look for something else. Unfortunately it is not true to size. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Denise aguilar
The sizing is way off! Usually I wear a medium but I ordered a large after reading the reviews. The dress was like sausage casing! Read morePublished 9 months ago by V. Benjamin
Being 4'11, seeing all the comments from MUCH taller women saying the length was perfect scared me. I'm 20 so finding a nice dress that is age appropriate and fits me well can be a... Read morePublished 10 months ago by Shondrea Harris
This is a great dress for a Jessica Rabbit costume, or something of the sort. Not quality enough for a classy event.Published 11 months ago by MKay