Bodymedia FIT Weight Management Display
- Instant Access to Data The BodyMedia FIT Display gives you convenient access to data from your BodyMedia FIT Armband
- Instant Up-to-the-Minute Motivation Have the ability to see your calories burned, steps taken, and activity as it happens
- Let's you know when you reach your daily goals receive alerts when you've met your daily goals
- Easy to Wear Display can be easily clipped to your shirt, pants, or bag
- Instant up-to-the-minute motivation to see your calories burned, steps taken
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The BodyMedia FIT Display works with the FIT Armband to give you real-time information on your caloric burn and activity. View larger.
Weight loss attempts can fail not because you lack the willpower, but because you lack the right information. With real-time information from the BodyMedia FIT Display on your caloric burn and activity, you're armed with the right information to meet your weight-loss goals.
The Display includes modes that allow you to view your results for today and yesterday, plus a trip-o-meter so you can measure your activity from a given start point. You'll be motivated to take the stairs, park the car in the farthest spot, or walk your dog an extra block to meet your daily goals!
|* The Display will only work when synced with a BodyMedia FIT Armband and is not a substitute for the Armband. No data will be displayed unless you're wearing an Armband.|
About BodyMedia, Inc.: When Your Body Talks, BodyMedia Listens
BodyMedia has been unlocking and deciphering the patterns of the body since 1999. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, BodyMedia is the pioneer in developing wearable body-monitoring systems designed to help people lose weight, improve performance, and live healthier lives. Their patented multi-sensor technology provides comfortable, convenient, and continuous body-monitoring that measures physical activity and calories burned with greater-than-90% accuracy. At BodyMedia, the excitement lies in the potential of putting this vital information directly into the hands of individuals, empowering them to take charge and improve their lives.
What's in the Box
BodyMedia FIT Display, Display clip, and instruction manual.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
There are several things I'd like to see improved:
1) Neither the GWF nor the display allow you to change batteries yourself, and the batteries are not rechargable. My GWF is still working. My Display died about two weeks ago - it lasted around a year and a half. Given how expensive these items are, I'm hesitating to replace either one, despite their usefulness.
2) While the software on the GWF can be updated by computer, the display watch does not have this feature. Thus, the calorie count on the display watch does not match what is on the adjusted armband. This was really only an issue for the step feature - probably 10 percent difference between the two.
3) The display pops out of the watch band. I stopped wearing it for that reason ... got tired of having to backtrack and search the ground for a little gray device ...
4) There is no sleep monitor or reader on the watchband, and this is one of the most useful features. Thus, you still need to have the online subscription if you want to get the full value out of your GoWearFit. This may not be true of the newest Body Media product.
Despite the negatives, I felt I got my money's worth out of the product and may end up buying a replacement. It's truly an eye-opener to see how much you burn (or don't burn) during the day, and has been very helpful in keeping me on track with my fitness goals.
-Track real time your calorie burn, steps including daily and trip totals, without syncing the arm band to the computer. Great concept.
-Does not stay in sync.
-Does not come with watchband and I can't find a place to clip it that it stays in sync and easy to see. (BodyMedia told me all purchases of this display should come with the watch band).I could not find a watchband anywhere to buy separate and found the clip more trouble than it's worth.
-Not very accurate. The calories per minute on the display do not match the calories per minute when synced to the computer (looking at the exact same time frame).
-It beeps when you press any button and when you hit targets throughout the day. I could not find a way to turn off the beeping and they are loud beeps (disruptive and annoying). Even turning on the light beeps.
I gave it two stars because it is a great concept. I like the idea, but not the product and certainly not for $80. Had I spent $10, I would have gotten what I paid for. I find the clip useless and since it will not stay synced no matter where I place it (waistband, sleeve, even on the arm band). I'm returning it.
Amazon has an excellent price, but IMO the cost of this accessory is rather high. Once you have bought the armband, paid the subscription, etc, it seems this could be offered at a lower price. Therefore only four stars.
Otherwise, I find the system works well and does give accurate measurements - so if you are serious about fitness or weight loss, I highly recommend it.
The one functional display is great so far but this is a terrible business model. Who knows what other issues will show up down the line and how they will handle them. Clearly, they dont care about service or their reputation. If it came down to a choice between purchasing directly from them or not getting the display at all, I would just forgo the display altogether. We're returning the defective display and not sure if we want to purchase another item produced by this shady company but if we do, it'll be through Amazon.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
DO NOT PURCHASE!! BodyMedia is being phased out by Jawbone! BodyMedia has served me well for many years, but now I cannot get the app or the website to function properly. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Mark Allen Miller
Is not compatible with my Dotfit program! Cant' set the goals. It does keep track of my calories about 10% off from my Dotfit program.Published 10 months ago by Tami Moore
Diappointed just learned that I have a120.00 paper weight....received as a gift...did not realize you have to subscribe to a 6. Read morePublished 14 months ago by barbara kindle
No longer applicable to the body media core system, the device I wear on my arm was updated and the reading I get from this was not updated.Published 15 months ago by Amazon Customer
Doesn't tell you which one it will not work with.Published 16 months ago by Unwavering Disappointment