Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Special Size: Big Kid (8-12 Years)|Size: 5 M US Big Kid|Color: Black|Change

on February 24, 2011
I ordered these boots for my 8-year old to wear at the horse farm. I ordered the size she wears and was very disappointed when they came because they were WAY too small. These boots run VERY small! You will need at LEAST 1-2 sizes bigger than your child actually wears. I would have exchanged them for the next size up because the boots were good quality, and my daughter loved the handles for pulling on and off but the website didn't have them. We ended up ordering The Muck Boots, a size bigger, and my daughter has been very happy with them.
on February 21, 2015
They do the job. I'm a ladies 7.5 - 8 and bought the size 6. There is not a lot of fluffy insulation, but they keep my feet warm. Mind you I'm in St. Louis and we do not have a lot of snow, so I only wear these for short periods of time. They keep my feet dry and warm for shoveling. Kind of clunky/homely but functional.
on November 30, 2011
We love Bogs -- great boots for rain and snow. This year, however, our new Bogs arrived with a greasy substance on the soles which, according to Bogs customer service, is intended to protect the rubber. My children walked a few steps in their new boots and promptly fell on their bottoms. With the transfer of the substance, our hardwood floor is now as slippery as an ice rink. I am hoping that I can wash the soles effectively with soap and water. Plan B is to wear it off on some rough concrete before they walk the school halls. Haven't figured out yet how to de-grease our floor -- still very slippery after washing it once. Buy bogs -- just know there is now some prep required.
on February 4, 2015
So happy this boot is rated for subzero temps. Living in Minnesota we look for the kids gear to be very durable and warm. These boots are amazingly lightweight and almost deserve a sixth star. I am also pleased with the handles that are on the boots, it makes it so easy for them to pull on themselves.
on January 7, 2016
I try to wait for the best price I can find before getting these. They really have been the best for my boys. They hand down well and the price doesn't seem as bad if they are going to go through three kids...We are in the Portland, OR area so these get a lot of use. Great for rain and snow both.
on April 30, 2014
These boots are worth every penny. My boys where their boots hard all year and these are worth every penny. I have tried to buy cheaper ones at stores in town only to end up buying 3-4 pair a year because of leaks or tears. These boots are still like new after an entire season of hunting, creek wading and a summer irrigating and will be passed on to little brother. Will NEVER buy the cheap ones again!!!
on December 8, 2014
Ordered 1 size up as per other reviews.

Fit well, very durable, easy to take on and off, easy to clean, and my son loves them. They are a bit heavy, unless buying for a toddler it does not seem to be an issue.

Have yet to wear in very cold temps, but my son played in an Indiana snowfall (temps in 20's) for a couple hours with basic cotton socks and never complained of cold feet. Will be great for mucking around in cold & rainy weather as well. Will definitely buy Bogs again - have been eyeing for last couple winters and wish I'd bought them sooner (as cheaper boots have not lasted with active play.)
on April 4, 2014
My whole family has a pair of Bogs. We live in upstate NY and I where mine easily 9 months of the year. Not too hot in spring, perfect for the mud, very warm in the winter, so easy to pull on and off. Pretty much the perfect boot if you want warm, dry, comfortable and easy to get on and off.
on September 12, 2015
My son and daughter-in-law board horses so my grandsons are with my daughter-in-law at the barn a lot throughout the year. Rain, snow, mud, horse poop (yuck). Clean up easy and are very warm in the cold Michigan winters we've had the past couple of years.
on December 27, 2013
Got two pairs size 7 for 2 grandsons. They love them. The 18th month old looks for them the first thing when he gets up in the morning and wants them on before he does anything else. Easy pull on for kids. Fits smaller at ankle so they stay on.
As for the size 13 I ordered for 4 yr old. I had to send them back. They were way to tall. Maybe they get taller at that size but description does not state this. Description states 7" but are taller in size 13. They came all the way up to his knee.