|Fits as expected||
Bogs Women's Classic Mid Vintage Waterproof Boot
|Price:||$120.00 & FREE Returns. Details|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 0.5"
- Boot opening measures approximately 13.25" around
- Waterproof boot featuring stretch-fit vamp with dual pull-on handles
- Comfort-rated from -40 degrees F
- Made in China
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Classic Mid Vintage is 100% waterproof and comfort rated from temperate to -40 degrees Fahrenheit.
Urban and outdoor enthusiasts love Bogs. Always waterproof and warm, they walk comfortably, breathe naturally and combine modern style with rugged construction. Both the popular classics and the new MT series are available with waterproof breathable uppers. Everything we sell is backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Enjoy.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B006Q92Q06
- Item model number: Classic Mid Vintage-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 11, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I would say they are a bit on the small side and therefore I returned one pair and replaced it with one size up. But all was very easy with Amazon's great customer service.
Would order them again and recommend them for people who may need a bigger toe box.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are great rubber boots expecially if you have large calfs.Published 17 hours ago by Amazon Customer
I would seriously sleep in these boots! They are so very comfortable, easy to put on/take off, are very stylish and warm. GREAT boots!!Published 10 days ago by Casey W Mullins
They are made really well. I wore them the very next day I ordered them in some really wet deep mud and they held up fine. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Viktoria M.
I wear my Bogs in snow and cold wet weather. I find them easy to put on and comfortable to wear all day. I have purchased them for my Mother who wears them on the farm. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great quality. Length is good but fits a bit tight in the ankle which makes it a little challenging to slip them on.Published 17 days ago by Sarah Valentine
i have a pair of le jardin bogs and i just love them. this pair however runs narrow. i'm glad that I ordered a larger size and that the sole inserts come out of them other wise... Read morePublished 20 days ago by ColesLeather
I love my Bogs, this is my second pair of winter boots. They keep my feet dry and warm. The first time I ordered Bogs, I bought them a size larger as is highly recommended, but... Read morePublished 27 days ago by M. Sinclair