5.0 out of 5 stars Great for 4 years olds!
This is a great product for my 4 year old guy. I bought this a little big to accomodate heavy socks, but even when he slips them on without socks they fit well. Easy for him to slip on, waterproof until he gets in too deep, and stylish. I will buy more of these as he outgrows them.
Published 21 months ago by Nathan

3.0 out of 5 stars Heels wear out
Published 21 months ago by Momof4

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Heels wear out, May 17, 2013
I bought these for my son and just so you know before buying, these are a "one year" boot. Meaning they won't last longer than a year because the heel wears out. I have bought 8 pairs of Bogs in the last 2 years (for 4 kids) and it happens to all of them so as long as you know that they are still a great boot. When the heel wears out, they are no longer waterproof because the water gets in through the hole here. You will not be passing these boots onto any other kid in your family if that's what you were thinking of doing! I told Bog about it and they said that it must be the way we walk in them (assuming dragging our heels??). My whole neighborhood of Mommy friends have these and all our kids have worn out the heels ... must be an epidemic in the way these 14 kids walk!! Just wanted buyers to beware of this flaw.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for 4 years olds!, May 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BOOTS, December 7, 2012
These boots work really well for all of our family. We live out in the country and really can go through boots. These hold up perfectly. Love the handles to help get them on. Just wish they were a bit easier to get off. I ordered my husband a pair this year and I see his has a new kick plate on the back so you can get them off easier. It wasn't on the kids boots however. They are very warm--just need your regular socks and you are just fine. Great for hunting, hiking, rain, snow. Very comfy--great support.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Bogs!, January 23, 2014
This review is from: Bogs Kids Classic Snake Waterproof Winter & Rain Boot (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid) (Apparel)
I bought these for my 6-year-old. They are perfect for him to pull on and go to school. They keep his feet warm and dry in the snow. All of my kids and I have Bogs and we LOVE them! It's amazing how warm they keep your feet (even without socks on)!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bogs are great but run small, December 29, 2013
The shoes are great! My son loves them and says that his feet stay really warm. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is because they do run small. My son normally wears a 2 but I ordered a 3 because of other reviews saying they ran small and the 3 barely fit. We will definitely be purchasing more Bogs in the future though because we have never found a boot that keeps feet warmer!

5.0 out of 5 stars a little large, December 16, 2013
These are great boots snow or rain! They keep my sons feet dry and warm. They are easy to put on and they have good traction.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fall to winter boot, December 7, 2013
Good traction, wish the rubber part was a little higher as the neoprene can get damp. Cn be warn in winter with a wool sock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids Bogs, October 17, 2013
These boots are awesome. All 4 of our grandson's have these boots. I couldn't find size 7 anywhere except amazon. Thank you so much. The other boys have worn them year round even in the family picuture.

5.0 out of 5 stars look no further!, September 14, 2013
My son absolutely loves these boots! Easy pull on handles. They are great for boys who are rough and tough. I'm very happy I invested in these great quality boots instead of buying multiple pairs of cheap ones that fall apart within a month.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!, August 14, 2013
After buying the Kamik Stomp Rain boot for my 2 year old son (which he outgrew within a couple of months but we really liked), I decided to try a different boot to see how it compares. My husband has had multiple pairs of Bogs which he has really liked and use all the time and year round. Although they are a little pricey, I would say they definitely are worth it if you have kids who are outdoors at lot. My son loves being in the garden, getting into mud, water, dirt, etc., and these have been perfect for him. I would say they are true to size but are wide which makes it easy to put on with a pair of socks and will give him a little bit more time before he outgrows them. The soles are great and gives him some traction. The quality is very good and the boot is a little heavy but my kiddo doesn't seem to mind at all. If he doesn't outgrow them by the winter, I am looking forward to him being able to use them in the snow too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›