5.0 out of 5 stars Best all Season Boots, April 16, 2014
These boots are fantastic! They fit true to size...maybe a tad larger. They lasted my son a whole year and still look new! He wore them in the snow many times for hours and never once complained of cold feet. I like them better than the original Bogs because they are lighter weight and easier for him to walk in. I just ordered two more pairs for my other kids!

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality, April 30, 2014
This review is from: Bogs Bogs Glosh Waterproof Boot (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid) (Shoes)
I love these boots for my son - he has "outgrown" the ones with dinosaurs and superheroes on them so I tried these! Very high quality and they look great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with Bogs!, March 10, 2014
Fantastic rain boots for our puddle loving 2.5 year-old son, will continue to purchase more as he grows. Love the combo of neoprene and hard rubber bottom, makes for a lighter boot that's as protective from water as full rubber.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!, October 24, 2014
Suggested brand from our son's Waldorf school and they have been great for him. The teacher suggested the neoprene because they are warmer than the full rubber boot, so that's what we did. Easy for kiddos to get on and off on their own, so that's nice. We have two pairs now (one for school and one for home) and will keep buying them as his little feel grow! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars best boots, May 27, 2014
This was purchased for Grandson. He lives on a farm with horse, pigs, calves, and chickens. The boots are in the garage ready to go on as soon as He steps outside. Boys are rough on boots, at least he is. He's 8 years old so he doesn't care where he steps. These are made good and are holding up well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots, April 16, 2014
I have been buying Bogs Glosh Boots for several years for my two boys (now 9 & 7). They are perfect for rainy days and for gardening. The slots for the handles are perfect and very sturdy - helps with putting on the boots.
I'd not recommend these boots as winter/snow boots as the feet would get too cold, but perfect for spring/fall time when the weather is mixed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought a bit big for a 10 yr old. A+ on the child liking them., April 9, 2014
We bought them a bit loose on purpose. Now he wears them instead of his shoes. He loves them. They are easy on and he goes everywhere in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars They appear to be holding up nicely! He has no problem putting them on by ..., July 25, 2014
Bought for our almost 4 yr old who wears them all the time even on non rainy or snowy days. They appear to be holding up nicely! He has no problem putting them on by himself and sometimes needs help taking off. Great boot!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... of Bogs that I have purchased and my grandsons love them!, September 23, 2014
This is the fourth pair of Bogs that I have purchased and my grandsons love them!! They wear them almost everyday, but we are out in the country with hayfields, horses and cow pastures!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds up, September 4, 2014
These are the best value for quality kids rainboots. We have had less expensive ones just fall apart on us.