5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and a lot of fun!
I did an extensive search for push and play wagons for my 11 month old daughter. I wanted something which can carry toys, so it can be used later and not just in a learning to walk phase. I was considering the Radio Flyer wagon, but my budget decided to go with the Boikido . No regrets.
The wagon looks small for the first sight, but it is the perfect size for a...
Published on April 25, 2009 by Edit Varga

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice concept, poor workmanship
We purchased this for our 1 year old daughter. My wife put it together this afternoon, and by the evening, the paint is worn from the wheels rubbing. When I looked closer at the wheels, I noticed that not only is there axial play, but about .250" of runout on the diameter of the wheel (the hole for the mounting hardware is drilled off center).

The bottom of...
Published on November 11, 2009 by Michael R. Baron

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice concept, poor workmanship, November 11, 2009
This review is from: Boikido Wooden Push And Play - Rabbit Wagon (Baby Product)

The bottom of the wagon is made of particle board. I realize that the wagon isn't designed for children to climb in, but my children aren't good at reading disclaimers written in legalese that accompany children's toys. I'd gladly have paid an extra $5 for the same thickness of wood as the sides on the bottom of the wagon.

All in all, I'm not dissatisfied enough to ship the wagon back. I however, would give pause before suggesting the item to someone else. .

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and a lot of fun!, April 25, 2009
This review is from: Boikido Wooden Push And Play - Rabbit Wagon (Baby Product)
The wagon looks small for the first sight, but it is the perfect size for a toddler. I bought it for her 1st birthday, but it arrived 3 weeks earlier and I decided to give it to her, she was already very eager to walk with assistance. In the first hour she played with the maze on the side of the wagon (very cute!) then started to push the car walking on her knees and after 3 hours she figured out how to stand up and started to walk with it with a big smile!!!
She uses it every day for several hours and in two weeks she developed a confident walking.
The wagon is very well made, nicely painted and sturdy. The paint comes off where the wheels touch the wagon due to the friction, but it's typical with every wooden toy, so if it bothers you buy plastic.
It does not tip off when she stands up and brakes if she pulls back the handle.
We are very happy with the purchase and would recommend to buy it!

4.0 out of 5 stars The best push toy ever!, September 4, 2009
C. L. Zschokke (Silicon Valley, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Boikido Wooden Push And Play - Rabbit Wagon (Baby Product)
I have spent hundreds if not over a $1000.00 on toys for my 11 month old daughter only to find that she has had absolutely zero interest in them. I accidentally came across a listing for push toys, did some research and came across a review similar to my dilemma. The woman who wrote the review said that this push toy is the only toy her daughter is interested in. That being said I had to give it a go, and to my amazement as well as my husbands she took to it immediately and began doing laps around the house. This toy has improved her confidence and encourages her to walk. It is amazing!!!! When she isn't walking she is playing with the little mazes on the sides. My daughter does not walk on her own but with the push toy she is a whiz! It is so cool! The only reason I did not give this wonderful toy 5 stars was because we had an issue with one of the wheels, which we fixed with a drill, our wheels don't have the little pink circles as pictured and when taken outside and used on cement the paint does chip off the wheels. So, one mechanical issue, one cosmetic issue and one durability issue. Other than that I am impressed and pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars overall a great walker and toy, July 8, 2011
This review is from: Boikido Wooden Push And Play - Rabbit Wagon (Baby Product)
I bought this for my daughter when she was 9 months old because she was crawling a lot and standing up by holding on to our couch and other furniture, but couldn't walk on her own yet. I had read other reviews and agree with some of the other points made:
-slightly difficult (but not impossible) to assemble
-bottom of wagon is cheap lightweight material, unlike the rest which is solid wood.
-rubber strip on the wheels good for hardwood floors
-maze on sides are fascinating for her to play with
-I fill it up with toys for her (carefully so I don't damage the bottom) and she loves to sit and play
-perfect height for her to hold on to and walk
-it took her a few tries before she could use it properly as a walker, it fell back on her at first or moved too quickly and she fell, but once she figured it out it gave her freedom to walk and she expressed squeals of joy.
I suspect we will get a lot of use from this wagon walker for many months ahead...maybe years.

My only complaint was that the wooden handle bars arrived warped out of shape and I thought I was going to have to return it, but my husband went ahead and assembled it anyways and it still screwed onto the wagon; so the handles are crooked not parallel to the ground, but my daughter doesn't mind, it still works and she loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Walker for First Time Walker, August 31, 2012
This review is from: Boikido Wooden Push And Play - Rabbit Wagon (Baby Product)
I researched so many walkers for my 9 month old baby boy. Really didn't love the idea of even getting a walker at all but he was SOOOOO eager to walk and would constantly climb all over me to get the leverage to stand and walk.

I started with the HABA Moover Baby Walker, Natural and it was so awful. At $80, you'd expect a pretty high quality product. Not at all! Made of all plywood and the wheels provided so little resistance that the walker would race out from under him. The screws stripped so quickly and no ability to screw in securely. So I returned it and had to continue looking. I then considered the Prince Lionheart Wheely Bug, Ladybug, Small but the idea of caster wheels without the ability to control resistance wasn't appealing because our house is mostly all hardwood floors.

Since I loved the idea of a wooden walker instead, I continued searching for wooden options and so glad I found this. The product is AMAZING. Great solid wood construction, beautiful finish and vibrant colors. The mazes on both sides are really well made and intriguing to him. Plus there's a rubber stop "brake" type of thing on the rear wheels so as to prevent the walker from toppling backwards. I put 3 heavy hardcover books inside the wagon itself to provide more weight and stability. A totally high quality product which I feel completely comfortable with him using.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad hardware, bad website, cute toy, May 16, 2009
This review is from: Boikido Wooden Push And Play - Rabbit Wagon (Baby Product)
Just received this product. Unable to put it together due to some hardware issues (stripped bolts). Tried to contact boikido through their website, and it won't allow you to enter a US-based email (the company is French). My son seems to like the colors and the texture of the wood, so I guess he might just have to play with it and not use it as a wagon.
Addendum 6/22/09: Finally was able to contact Boikido customer service via an email address I found on the website. Once the message got to the right place, they were very responsive and sent me replacement screws right away. I would give the toy 5 stars now.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but pretty darn aggravating, October 31, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Boikido Wooden Push And Play - Rabbit Wagon (Baby Product)
This toy is pretty neat, and for the thirty minutes or so my 11-month-old has been playing with it, she seems to like it a lot. She is running with it screaming in joy and likes the cart - we put things in it, she takes them out.

That being said, the craftmanship is as poor as described in the most helpful critical review. It took me 30 minutes longer than it should have to put this thing together. I had to use a box cutter to shave some wood off of two parts so they would fit together properly, which was a pain, especially because I discovered the issue after I had almost put the toy together, and then had to take it apart. Then after fixing this issue, I encountered a truly unbelievable problem: two identical bolts were not interchangeable with two (supposedly) identical nuts. I had to mix and match to ensure that each bolt would actually screw into each nut! What a pain. I hope it was worth it and my daughter plays with this toy for a while...

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy kiddo, November 27, 2011
This review is from: Boikido Wooden Push And Play - Rabbit Wagon (Baby Product)
This is a great product. Perfect size for my 10 month old, she really gets around with it and enjoys putting things in and taking things out of the bin. It runs over shaggy carpet well, and a little quickly on hardwood (but my babe is able to keep up with the pace). Adorable, good quality. Very sturdy and the brake mechanism helps prevent big falls when the walker rolls ahead too quickly.

2.0 out of 5 stars very poor craftsmanship, September 12, 2012
snakes (luanda, angola) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Boikido Wooden Push And Play - Rabbit Wagon (Baby Product)
We live overseas and received this cart as a gift for our 1 year old daughter. She loves to fill it with books and remote controls and push it around. For a pre walker, this cart is perfect. However, when assembling, we needed to drill holes ourselves since not all were pre drilled. We've had it for less than a month and already 2 screws have fallen out. I'm not impressed. If we lived in the states, I'd definitely return it and get a little radio flyer wagon, something more sturdy and not so disposable. I don't recommend this cart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Walker!, June 5, 2013
This review is from: Boikido Wooden Push And Play - Rabbit Wagon (Baby Product)
I purchased this for my 13-month old granddaughter who isn't quite ready to walk on her own yet. I put this together myself without my husband's help and was able to do it in about thirty minutes. It comes with an Allen wrench, which I didn't find particularly helpful when it came to putting on the wheels. I needed to use a regular Phillips screw driver (the star-shaped tip for those that don't know), in order to attach them; most directions will tell you if you need your own tools, but this one doesn't tell you that and I found the included Allen wrench useless for attaching the wheels, so be aware you may need the additional screw driver.

As an aside, several reviewers complained about the wheels rubbing against the cart and wearing off the paint. That is easily solved by slipping in two or three more washers between the wheel and the cart. It already comes with one washer per wheel which isn't enough to provide enough clearance so they don't rub together. We did just that and the problem is solved -- the wheels do not rub at all!

A feature I like on the wheels is that they have a rubberized piece which keeps the cart from rolling too quickly. We have a mixture of tile, carpet and hardwood in different rooms in the house, and it isn't excessively slippery on any of these surfaces, which gives her more confidence to walk around.

As another reviewer wrote, the bottom is a simple piece of painted particle board, which I think is reasonably sturdy, but you can't really abuse this cart by throwing heavy things in it or allow your child to stand in it. If that is a concern for you, then I'd consider another walker. However, for me this is perfect for the grandchild's playroom which isn't taking constant every day abuse anyway. She loves to push around her stuffed animals, blocks, books, firetruck or other small toys.

I really love the colors -- they are vibrant and attractive, and I can see she will be able to use this a lot longer than just helping her walk (a doll cart, play grocery cart, etc.) The two mazes on the sides of the cart are an added bonus! I researched a lot of walkers and I'm so happy I chose this one.

Boikido Wooden Push And Play - Rabbit Wagon