Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

89%
11%
Format: Audio CDChange

on September 22, 2009
Kany Garcia's sophmore album "Boleto De Entrada" is so much different then her previous record "Cualquier Dia". This one is more, calm, romantic, and fun in a way. Her last album was more of a story about the world and its problem... THis one is more of love and heartbreak! Kany songs are very beautiful! I still prefer her last album better but this one is still a good album! All Kany fans won't be dissapointed! Great job Kany!
on May 7, 2012
If you speak Spanish and like different, not your every day, scream loud radio music, listen to Kany Garcia. I am not sure, but I think she writes a lot of her music/songs, and she has a refreshing voice with refreshing lirics.
I love this CD.
on October 29, 2010
This has been a great purchase. If you are a fan of the latin music, you should buy this production. Kany Garcia is a great compositer and a great singer... We keep listening the CD over and over again... Great voice!
on November 21, 2010
Excellent product. This is the best ever purchase of my life. I can't believe how lucky I am for buying this product. My life has changed for the best. For ever.
on June 11, 2012
This girl really knows how to tell a story, and how to put music to it. Talented and beautiful, her work is a mix of poetry and everyday words, just like her.
on September 26, 2013
Excellent. Too good. Excellent. Marvelous.It is a good cd. My son loves it. If I would need other one I ask for it as soon as possible
on September 10, 2014
Me encanta este álbum. Kany García tiene una voz bella.
on May 8, 2015
Has several songs I like very much.
on February 22, 2015