Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bolle Kids Boost Over the Glasses Goggle
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Color: White Basics|Lens Color: Vermillon|Change
Price:$49.99

on December 30, 2009
The goggles are high quality and sturdy, but when I got the package it said they were for age 6 and up, which wasn't mentioned at all on the page here. The closest that the page mentioned (briefly) was that they fit a "small face", which isn't even that obvious. I'm not going to return them because they aren't "painful" to wear and I can always use them as backup goggles in case my main pair breaks, but I wouldn't buy them unless you're buying them for a child or a very petite woman, and I mean VERY...
on January 13, 2011
These are marketed as kids goggles but they are wonderful for women with small faces. The frames of my regular glasses are 4.0" at the lenses and 5.5" at the widest point. These goggles are 6" wide, fit nicely over my glasses and are just what I wanted.
VINE VOICEon October 20, 2012
I guess these Boost goggles are meant to be for kids, but they are perfect for petite women or those who have small faces. I don't have a small head -- I normally wear a large in women's hats and a medium in men's, as my head is 22.5" around -- but my facial structure is fairly petite. I ordered a pair of "normal-sized" goggles at first, but they were enormous on me and covered half my face, so I returned them. These Bolle Boost goggles, however, are PERFECT: they cover my eye area and fit nicely over my glasses (vintage-looking plastic frames) without nudging them at all. (The way OTG goggles work is that there is a split in the foam on the sides where your temple bars go.)

I wear these goggles for road cycling in the winter and mountain biking on dense/technical trails (to keep my glasses safe and on my head). On my road bike in the winter, if I don't wear goggles, my eyes water almost uncontrollably, which makes seeing, and thus cycling, difficult. I haven't had any problems with the lens fogging up. There's a thin foam around the edges of the goggles, and that helps regulate the temperature inside. This means they're not totally windproof, but wearing them makes road cycling far more comfortable for me during the winter. I wear the goggles over my balaclava or skull cap, under my helmet. I do have to adjust the fit of my helmet a little to account for the goggle strap, but it's not a big deal.

The vermillion (reddish) lens is a little odd the first few seconds after you put the goggles on, but after that you don't even notice it. Plus, the lens color actually improves visibility on cloudy or slightly overcast days -- and on a mountain bike trail in the fall, it makes the red and orange leaves so vivid and gorgeous. The head strap is very stretchy and adjustable, and while it doesn't have a quick-release clip in the back, I've never had any glasses-flying-off moments when removing my gear. I really have nothing negative to say about these goggles at all. They're even a better price than "normal-sized" goggles, so what's not to love? These are hands-down fantastic for petite women and make road cycling, mountain biking, or other winter sports so much more comfortable!
on February 20, 2010
We returned these goggles because they are for a child. The description does not state that.
on December 31, 2009
We haven't used these on the slopes yet, but they fit my 8 year old son very well, and are big enough to work for some years to come. I definitely think these would not work for an adult, unless it is an adult with a very small face. They fit over his glasses wonderfully, he thinks they look cool and they stay in place perfectly. He can't wait to use them in Tahoe next month!
on January 8, 2010
Do not buy these unless you are buying them for your kids. Amazon should change their descriptions, so people won't order them thinking they are adult size.
22 comments|58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 18, 2010
If you're around 5'5" or shorter, these goggles should fit fine for you. Cheap, didn't fog up, and looks good.
on March 12, 2011
Love these! I ordered them for myself but didn't realize when they came they were for a child, but they fit me (37 year old woman) perfectly. They are cute and work perfectly, no fogging and are a great value. Highly recommend!
on November 21, 2011
I gave up my car for green reasons...to help the environment and to keep more cash [greens stuff] in my pocket! so, i toodle around my village on my tricycle [i'm retired, so it makes me eccentric, not loony...oops...that means the same thing ;-)]

up here in the northeast, the snow and cold have already begun, but the roads are plowed well, and bundling up keeps me warm, so the trike stays on the road. except, the cold really does 'freeze' my eyeballs!

i ordered these goggles just in time, as i have found that cycling below forty degrees turns my eyes to eye-cicles...and its now that cold, a lot of the time!

these goggles fit well over my glasses, don't fog up, and i actually feel warmer all over, now that my eyes are warm. i thought the pink lens's might be a bit odd, but they actually make everything look a bit cheerier...

do i look weird? probably. do i mind? heck no. so, i fully recommend these for anyone who is looking to protect their eyes from the elements, and in our society, wearing them skiing or snow-mobiling does NOT make you 'look wierd'. go figure.
on September 6, 2015
Works great - I actually wore these at the bus stop all through this winter because of how terrible it was. People chuckled the first week, then the second week I got a few people asking me where I got the goggles (and face mask - it was like 7 degrees.) Works like a charm.

I'm a petite woman - 5'0". This children's large size fit me well after adjusting the band.