5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for ladies with small faces
These are marketed as kids goggles but they are wonderful for women with small faces. The frames of my regular glasses are 4.0" at the lenses and 5.5" at the widest point. These goggles are 6" wide, fit nicely over my glasses and are just what I wanted.
Published on January 13, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Goggles, bad advertisement
Published on December 30, 2009 by C. Ford

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Goggles, bad advertisement, December 30, 2009
C. Ford (Lathrup, MI) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bolle Kids Boost Over the Glasses Goggle (Eyewear)
The goggles are high quality and sturdy, but when I got the package it said they were for age 6 and up, which wasn't mentioned at all on the page here. The closest that the page mentioned (briefly) was that they fit a "small face", which isn't even that obvious. I'm not going to return them because they aren't "painful" to wear and I can always use them as backup goggles in case my main pair breaks, but I wouldn't buy them unless you're buying them for a child or a very petite woman, and I mean VERY...

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for ladies with small faces, January 13, 2011
A Kid's Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Sublime for this petite female cyclist, October 20, 2012
I guess these Boost goggles are meant to be for kids, but they are perfect for petite women or those who have small faces. I don't have a small head -- I normally wear a large in women's hats and a medium in men's, as my head is 22.5" around -- but my facial structure is fairly petite. I ordered a pair of "normal-sized" goggles at first, but they were enormous on me and covered half my face, so I returned them. These Bolle Boost goggles, however, are PERFECT: they cover my eye area and fit nicely over my glasses (vintage-looking plastic frames) without nudging them at all. (The way OTG goggles work is that there is a split in the foam on the sides where your temple bars go.)

I wear these goggles for road cycling in the winter and mountain biking on dense/technical trails (to keep my glasses safe and on my head). On my road bike in the winter, if I don't wear goggles, my eyes water almost uncontrollably, which makes seeing, and thus cycling, difficult. I haven't had any problems with the lens fogging up. There's a thin foam around the edges of the goggles, and that helps regulate the temperature inside. This means they're not totally windproof, but wearing them makes road cycling far more comfortable for me during the winter. I wear the goggles over my balaclava or skull cap, under my helmet. I do have to adjust the fit of my helmet a little to account for the goggle strap, but it's not a big deal.

The vermillion (reddish) lens is a little odd the first few seconds after you put the goggles on, but after that you don't even notice it. Plus, the lens color actually improves visibility on cloudy or slightly overcast days -- and on a mountain bike trail in the fall, it makes the red and orange leaves so vivid and gorgeous. The head strap is very stretchy and adjustable, and while it doesn't have a quick-release clip in the back, I've never had any glasses-flying-off moments when removing my gear. I really have nothing negative to say about these goggles at all. They're even a better price than "normal-sized" goggles, so what's not to love? These are hands-down fantastic for petite women and make road cycling, mountain biking, or other winter sports so much more comfortable!

1.0 out of 5 stars childrens goggles, February 20, 2010
We returned these goggles because they are for a child. The description does not state that.

1.0 out of 5 stars These goggles are for kids, January 8, 2010
Do not buy these unless you are buying them for your kids. Amazon should change their descriptions, so people won't order them thinking they are adult size.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit!, December 31, 2009
SkyeNoir (Bay Area, CA) - See all my reviews
We haven't used these on the slopes yet, but they fit my 8 year old son very well, and are big enough to work for some years to come. I definitely think these would not work for an adult, unless it is an adult with a very small face. They fit over his glasses wonderfully, he thinks they look cool and they stay in place perfectly. He can't wait to use them in Tahoe next month!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, Works, Nice Looks, January 18, 2010
This review is from: Bolle Kids Boost Over the Glasses Goggle (Eyewear)
If you're around 5'5" or shorter, these goggles should fit fine for you. Cheap, didn't fog up, and looks good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bolle Boost OTG Goggles, March 12, 2011
This review is from: Bolle Kids Boost Over the Glasses Goggle (Eyewear)
Love these! I ordered them for myself but didn't realize when they came they were for a child, but they fit me (37 year old woman) perfectly. They are cute and work perfectly, no fogging and are a great value. Highly recommend!

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY THESE GOGGLES, THEY ARE KIDS SIZE ONLY, March 29, 2010
G. Kunzmann, Jr. (Orange County, Ny) - See all my reviews
Do not buy these goggles if you are an adult. The add does not mention that they are kids size!!! The company knows about the problem for months and still hasn't changed the web site describing the goggles. THEY ALSO MADE ME PAY THE SHIPPING TO SEND THEM BACK!! I will NEVER purchase anything from [...] ever again!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars These goggles are for kids, January 8, 2010