- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- ASIN: B004UM7124
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 485604
- Average Customer Review: 3.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (130 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 31, 2011
Bolo Canon EOS Macro Extension Tube Set Kit for Extreme Close-up, fits Canon EOS 1d,1ds,Mark II, III, IV, 5D, Mark II, 7D, 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 60D, Digital Rebel xt, xti, xs, xsi, t1i, t2i, 300D, 350D, 400D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 1000D with FREE MICRO CLEANING CLOTH
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Great addition to any Photographers Tools and Accessories
- 1 x Camera Mount Coupling Adapter; 1 x Lens Mount Coupling Adapter; 1 x Extension Tube 1; 1 x Extension Tube 2; 1 x Extension Tube 3, 1 x Micro Fiber Cloth"
- Composed of light-weight metal
- You can create any combination of the tubes for various Macro Effects
- Easy to store and carry with you wherever the shoot location.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 1:34 Mins|
Construction is cheap, but as expected. I use these with a 50mm 1.4 and a 7D. It fits snugly on both the lens and body end.
Canon brand tubes would be far superior in every way, but a full set like this would cost hundreds of dollars. With these you can have a lot of fun and get introduced to macro for $15.
1. Use tripod and remote cord.
2. Use lens with f= 105mm to get best field depth.
3. Disregard setting aperture as the aperture is fixed at maximum size as long as you attach the extension tube to the lens.
It came in a simple box, well packaged but not fancy (says the guy that wraps presents in newspaper and duct tape, with the recipient's name signed using a glue gun), and a day earlier then I expected which was really convenient. It does *not* autofocus, which I wouldn't have used anyways so I don't consider it a negative. The metal was actually surprisingly good, I've bought cheap stuff that works but, well, get what you pay for and I expected this to not be high quality... Again, not fancy, but it felt good and not some cheap material. When I stacked all three with a Canon 28-135mm f3.5-5.6 - just to see how a different lens would work, I usually use the 50mm f1.8 - it felt a tad wobbly at times, but only a tad and nothing that concerned me. Didn't feel any wobbling with the smaller, 50mm f1.8.
Another big plus with it is that it comes in different strengths (1, 2, 3) which can be combined for a max of 6 - which I haven't even tried - and I really like that because it covers basically the whole range of macro and doesn't limit me, from a flower filling the frame to well nigh microscopic. And it's much cheaper then other solutions, and not as fragile as bellows. All in all, highly recommend to anyone who wants to play with macro photography as this allows you to find out what part of it you like with little cost.
My only recommendation is if you do get into it, and it really goes for any part of macro photography, is to keep in mind using another light source. Lamps, big flashlights, speedlights, etc. etc. because you really need those external flash sources to pull it off most of the time as it gets preetty dark pretty quickly. But for $12, can't go far wrong, can you? Just don't buy pizza tonight and you're golden!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not what I was expecting and did not work for my camera as it stated.Published 18 days ago by Stacy N. Shetterly
Works great! I can now take real macro photos! I haven't had any trouble getting them on and off my Canon t2i and Canon lenses. Read morePublished 10 months ago by ALZ 2001
You get what you pay for. As long as you go into it with that mindset, you won't be disappointed. I was wanting to dabble in micro, but didn't want to shell out the big bucks. Read morePublished 12 months ago by ClockworkOrangutan
My son was very pleased with this lens. He does professional work and picked this out I. Would. Order again for. This vendor.Published 13 months ago by J. Nevins
This ring set is exactly what I needed to improve my camera/telescope configuration focusing. Precise threads, and using all three rings offers about 60mm of tube extension. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Ralph Cayton