5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised how well this works
Published on September 2, 2007 by Great Scott!

2.0 out of 5 stars broken
I've used this product twice and it worked fine and did have surprisingly strong pressure, again as others have said it is not a power washer, BUT on the third attempt to use the nozzle exploded off
the gun....I have tried tightening as tight as possible, but the nozzle
Published on September 8, 2008 by Jack

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised how well this works, September 2, 2007
This review is from: Bon-Aire WNR1 Wash-N-Rinse Spray Gun in Yellow (Automotive)
I was skeptical of this product as to how effective it would be on cleaning my garage floor. Don't get me wrong, it's not a power washer but it's surprisingly powerful and I don't consider the water pressure at my home to be too high. I have a dog who eats in the garage and sometimes can't help but relieve herself while she's out there. She always goes in the same spot and I don't get around to cleaning it every day. I used to have to haul out the powerwasher to properly clean the area. With this product I simply attach it to the hose and spray away. It's powerful enough to wash away everything including the smell and it now takes me 1 quarter of the time. I can't yet speak for it's longevity but it doesn't seem to be of bad quality. I wouldn't toss it around, I think if one is relatively careful in how they handle and treat this product I think it will hold up. For the price it's well worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Question re soap dispenser, August 21, 2009
I purchased my Bonaire Wash & Rinse Spray about 2-3 years ago and am basically quite happy with it, it works pretty well and I don't usually feel like I have had a shower if I am reasonably careful. I use it to wash my car and plan to use on deck also.

Question is, seems like after a couple of uses the soap does not dispense as readily as it does after refilling it and it seems like the level of soap does not go down, does anyone have any suggestions on how to remedy this problem, other than changing the soap each time?

Aloha

2.0 out of 5 stars broken, September 8, 2008
the gun....I have tried tightening as tight as possible, but the nozzle
continues to explode off the gun. Basically it's a piece of junk and has to be thrown out unless Costco will take it back! I was going to email Bonaire but can't find a web site for them. Wonder why?

3.0 out of 5 stars good product, June 1, 2009
Spray works easily especially for deck cleaning although I couldn't see much difference in the two speeds. I haven't used the soap option. It must be handled carefully since others have complained about it breaking.
Also, it isn't really as strong as the jet select on my hose nozzle but the strong spray made for faster coverage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wash N Rinse Spray Gun, July 9, 2006
Excellent apparatus for cleaning driveways, pool lanais, pool furniture, and cars. Easy to use. Built in soap dispenser is a big plus.

1.0 out of 5 stars BobAire Yellow wash-N-Rinse Spray Gun, May 21, 2012
I recieved this as a gift and it must be missing a washer somewhere becasue when you press the handle, you get water running down your arm, your feet get soaked. Water leaks by the soap lever and out the handle just above where the hose connects. The only way you can use it is with a bathing suit on. Because it leaks so badly, it has very little pressure at the nozzle end. I have tried to find out where it might be missing a gasket, if that is the problem, but no information is available.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but fragile, November 19, 2010
For what it is I actually really like this thing. I use it to wash my car all the time and it's great for that. Unfortunately, it's a bit fragile because a lightly dropped it once and the plastic connector where the hose goes snapped right off under pressure. That being said, I'm buying another one to replace it right now.

4.0 out of 5 stars better than average, January 29, 2013
I've had a number of soap dispensing nozzles/wands over the years including two versions of the turbo wash and the pistol grip dispenser harbor freight sells. I like this better than either, though it's nothing to get too excited about. For my purposes the wand shaft is way too long so I'm working on cutting about a foot off it. (which I actually did but don't advise unless you cut and splice it in the middle- I did it on the end and the nozzle mounts really tricky- got 'er done but not without a lot of effort) It's mostly plastic like everything else similar nowadays so you do have to not store it outdoors in bitter cold or direct sun, and watch you don't abuse it much. The metering of the soap seems about perfect. Funny though when you have it on water alone and shut it off, when you turn it on again you get a brief blast of concentrated soap. Not a big deal though.
Mine doesn't leak. If yours does, and it's around the soap selector valve, check that the O ring to that valve is not dislodged at the top where there's a gap. Unscrew that collar, smooth out the O-ring and when you reassemble it stop about half way and look to see that the O ring did not go in at the top across the gap. If it didn't gently push it in there with a flat screwdriver then tighten fully. (If you disassembled it completely ensure you did not remove the tiny O ring for the soap orifice- and it's TINY)
It seems some folks are complaining it's no power washer. I got mine used at a thrift store so don't know what marketing claims were made about it, did they say it was comparable? The only nozzle I have seen which seemed to increase the pressure of the flow is the Ultimate nozzle, also made by Bonaire, but it's not a soap dispensing washer.
No this is no power washer, it concentrates the spray in a vertical fan pattern and allows you to meter soap into the flow. About all I need it to do.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, July 8, 2008
ok to do some things but you might as well use the regular garden hose nozzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Bon Aire Wash N Rinse Spray Gun in Yellow, June 2, 2011
I have hunted for a replacement to the one we had. Found it on Amazon. We use this for our cars and to wash the windows in our home. It's great.
I do wish the button that pushes from soap to water was a little stronger, it broke on the other one which prompted us to buy a new one.