Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 11, 2015
Thought this was a great food magazine until I opened it and tried to read the recipes. I thought I had 20/20 vision but it must be fading.
The FONT size of the print on the recipes is so small you need a large magnifier to read them,
I called Bon appetit and asked them what the demographic target was and was told 25 to 45 years old. I guess the rest of us are considered to blind to read this magazine.
Marketing has convinced them they can get more ads in if they make the articles and recipes smaller. When you come to a page with an ad it stands out like a search light in the night.
Obviously will not be renewing this subscription.
on March 18, 2014
I have had a subscription for several years for the print version of BA and when I got a Kindle I immediately downloaded the app. It was great until this new app version. The download time is horrendous. I can't access all my issues. There's no way to turn off the autorenewal since I didn't buy my original all subscription thru Amazon. I definitely do not recommend this app.
on May 22, 2015
The new app update is horrible! The print is very small, forcing me to enlarge it or switch to reading view, which I hate. Previously, you scrolled through articles top to bottom. Now, it resembles a print magazine and you scroll side to side. If I wanted that, I would have subscribed to the print version. Groan! I love this magazine for its amazing recipes and interesting/educational/hilarious articles. Bring back the old app version that was easier to read please!!!
on October 7, 2015
At one point I had every issue of Bon Appetit since 1977. I would grab an armload on Saturday morning and read them again and again. But then we moved across the country and only kept Holiday issues. Since moving to NH 14 years ago, my collection has grown again. Do I think Bon Appetit is the best? Yes I do. I believe it is equally as informative for experienced cooks as well as those just learning.
on December 5, 2014
This magazine is seriously the highlight of my mailbox each month. The digital version is great, and I LOVE the kitchen mode for recipes - you can literally swipe from step to step of the recipe with ease and it's easy to read even from a distance. I never cooked much until I got Bon Appetit, and now I've become a cooking fanatic. Added bonus? The shopping tips so I can get the best equipment and cookware to make these amazing dishes.
on July 9, 2015
I'm giving Bon Appetit another try, but not impressed again. The recipes are much too esoteric for home use. I enjoy looking at the pictures and looking over the Reader's Recipes, but that's about it. Ho Hum.
on July 13, 2015
While I like a lot of the articles on how to introduce things into your family's diet or exposes on interesting people, I feel there's a lot of articles and less info on how to make these complex meals for normal cooks.
on February 23, 2014
I attempted to download the magazine for 2 days. I gave up and cancelled my subscription. Not all of my money was refunded. So much for a 30 day FREE trial.
on February 7, 2014
Excellent formatting for the digital magazine - I'm really impressed. They really use the capabilities of the tablet layout well. I thought it would be just like the paper version, but I was very pleasantly surprised to see that it was formatted slightly differently. I bought the print version direct from the Bon Appétit website, and paid a little extra to get access to the digital version - the total cost was $20, and I can download the digital versions on multiple devices (so far I've got them on my Fire HDX 7, and my old iPad). Very pleased with the magazine.
on April 16, 2015
I've always liked Bon Appetit. I have two criticisms. Often the recipes are expensive to make as they frequently require small amounts of many items, and secondly, the nutritional information should be provided for all recipes. Otherwise, IU enjoy the magazine.