5.0 out of 5 stars Total help
Published 1 month ago by Dixon

2.0 out of 5 stars What you see, is what you get.
When I opened up the package, the box was trashed... I could hear something shake around a bit, but I didn't think much of it. I found put the zipper was broken on the left boot. I wanted them to send me a new pair, but I have yet to hear back from anyone. It is a beautiful boot though, but it's cheap. You can't argue over that fact if you only pay $30 for these.
Published 17 days ago by Tristan McKenzie

5.0 out of 5 stars Total help, June 21, 2014
I had quite the experience with the boots, I'm not going to lie about what had happened but it was all fixed in the end. As soon as the boots arrived I ran to the mailbox and put them on immediately, but my girlfriend pointed out a tear near the front of the toe. we took note about it and studied it more closely and found out that the fabric had completely been torn through!
Still dying to try them on I walked around the house and normal daily ware but not like gardening for 3 day and the tear only got worse.
so I contacted probably the best support that I've ever had with apparel that I have purchased, I received the new pair within 3 days which is extremely surprising.

Totally happy with customer support and delivery, and special thanks to Monica which is the best support that I have encountered yet.

2.0 out of 5 stars What you see, is what you get., July 11, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boot For Your Money., March 30, 2014
Though the price is cheap I love these boots as a casual dress, or night out item. While thin, they fit nicely, look good, and are light on your feet (don't feel weighed down or bottom heavy like some other boots). A definite buy for those looking for a decent priced, casual dress boot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, February 21, 2014
Shoes arrived early, exactly what I had anticipated. Snug yet comfortable fit, and the sizing was accurate. I plan on buying the brown ones as well, the black ones go with everything regardless if your dressing up or wearing them casually. 4 stars just because they are $35 shoes so you can tell with the material, but again that's expected - great buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish!, January 27, 2014
This review is from: Bonafini D 704 Mens Black Comfort Fashion Casual Lace up CAP TOE Zip Ankle Boot (Apparel)
Boots run a little narrow, order one size larger for width comfort with non dress socks. Love the look, and style of boots. Very happy with purchase, very unique no pun intended. Delivery was fast. THANK YOU!

Rate and Discover Movies