Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on June 8, 2014
I bought 2 of these bracelets for my best friends daughter for her graduation. When i got them, the look was beautiful, but the clasp was very cheap to me, i was afraid she would lose one or both, so i decided to keep them for myself and get her something more reliable. In one of the reviews i read that the bracelet was tarnished after awhile. I do hope this does not happen, because false advertising is the worst to me. I will have to wait and see. Over all, a very pretty piece, love the look.October 23, 2015. I am continuing my review because I realized this bracelet is not what it says. I had it appraised and it is 14k gold filled over silver. It is not even worth the price I paid. If the clasp didn't break, I would not have ever known. I am sorry but I will not ever order jewelry online again, I will be going into Zales or Kays or any other big name store and buy direct.
on June 30, 2013
Pleased and delighted with my bracelet. It looks beautiful and the silver on gold makes it even more attractive. I wear it all the time.
on September 3, 2014
I was very impressed with the look of this bracelet, it was very nice, and my girlfriend liked it very much - but the only thing that holds it together is a safety-type clasp. This clasp sticks off the bracelet and could easily be caught on something and open the bracelet. I took it to a jeweler who thought it was defective - he thought that the piece that inserts into the bracelet at the end should have been a tight fit that would act as the initial "clasp", and then also you have the safety clasp. I returned the first bracelet and bought another, but although the second was a nicer fit it still was only held closed by the exterior clasp which leads me to believe this is how it's designed. If you only want to wear this for special occasions this may be a nice bracelet for you, but if you want an "every day" bracelet I feel the clasp is just too easily opened accidentally. It's a shame because it is very nice, but something in this price range should have a better clasp IMO.
on February 13, 2014
bought this for my wife for my son. figured it was 14K would not tarnish. She liked it on christmas, but wanted to wait before wearing it until she changed the clasp. so its been sitting in our safe, today we took it out to get it done, but found it was tarnished. amazon return policy says I waited to long. What a piece of crap, no jewelry should tarnish this quickly, thinking of NOT EVER buying another jewelry from amazon again if they have this crappy return policy.
on September 19, 2014
total robbery stay away from this, first of all amazon did not say this was gold plated when they first advertised this product, after the first day of wearing this product it turned black.
on October 23, 2014
After it sat in our safe for 4 months we take out and it has faded out and turning black I will be contacting amazon ....I'm very unsatisfied
on July 17, 2014
BANGLE LOVELY BUT THE CLIP KEEPS COMING UNDONE, packaging was great and delivery was easy to follow, but they definately need to look at clips
on December 3, 2013
I love the beauty and the shine of this spectacular bracelet!! The quality of the bracelet is awesome. This was a gift and I love it.
on January 11, 2014
I bought this bracelet because of the value. It was a Christmas present for my wife and she loves it.
on May 6, 2014
I love it it's perfect I need more just like it but different styles thank u why do I have to write so much