|Item Weight||3.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 3 x 13.5 inches|
|Item model number||13190|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Warranty Description||Bondhus products have a lifetime warranty, if a tool breaks or fails to meet your expectation in any way, simply return it to us and we will replace it free of charge|
|National Stock Number||5120-01-562-6863|
This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $8.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bondhus 13190 Set of 10 Balldriver and Hex T-handles with Stand, sizes 3/32-3/8-Inch
|You Save:||$19.36 (36%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Sizes: 3/32 hex, 7/64 hex, 1/8 hex, 9/64 hex, 5/32 ballpoint, 3/16 ballpoint, 7/32 ballpoint, 1/4 ballpoint, 5/16 ballpoint and 3/8" ballpoint with a stand
- Cushion grip T-handle is ergonomically shaped to reduce pressure points during continuous use
- Tools are Made in the USA with Bondhus proprietary Protanium® steel and are up to 20% stronger than competitor tools
- ProGuard Finish is 5 times more effective than the next leading brand in preventing rust, protecting your investment over time
- Lifetime warranty - we will replace it free of charge
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Since Bondhus has a lifetime no questions asked warranty, I sent them in and expect to receive two new t-handles to replace my broke ones. Warranty is great....just rather prefer that i didn't have to use it! It does cost shipping (one-way) every time I have to send them in.
I sent two of the t-handles in to Bondhus via the warranty. Within 2 days, I had brand new t-handles at my door! WOW! This more than makes up for the minor inconvenience I had with the tips breaking. I can handle this. Great customer service.
~ solid built tools
~ made in the USA
~ top heavy t-handle serves as a flywheel to spin long screws in quickly
~ comes with a stand, albeit a cheap one. However, if you want to use it, you can screw it to the wall so that it holds all the wrenches up off your work bench. Convenient if you are going to keep the stand.
~ The smaller wrenches have a large amount of flex in them. What I mean is that when you are turning something and you get to tight, if you keep wrenching, you can feel the bar twisting. This is more of a use "the right tool for the right job" sort of statement than a con. These are not great for high torque (at least not the smaller wrenches), so if you want something you can really tighten down, go for t-handles with a short wrench on the T-handle, or the Bondhus L shaped keys.
Note that the smaller keys are hex end instead of ball end. Bondhus states this is to prevent breaking of the ball end on the smaller driver sizes. Overall, these are fantastic tools if they fit your application.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Let's see... It's an American made tool that is top quality. Nothing but the best for working on the Harley.Published 10 days ago by A.J.
Very happy with this purchase as they are top notch quality and made in the USA, what more do you want? Read morePublished 1 month ago by BFG
So there I was in my garage. It was time to change the intake seals on my motorcycle engine. I had to remove four socket cap screws at tight angles. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Crazy....like a fox.
THE best allen drivers you can get. I use them all the time. Highly recommend.Published 3 months ago by G. Zimmerman