|Item Weight||1.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.2 x 6 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||20199|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Warranty Description||Bondhus products have a lifetime warranty, if a tool breaks or fails to meet your expectation in any way, simply return it to us and we will replace it free of charge|
|National Stock Number||5120-01-516-8161|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.56 shipping
Bondhus 20199 Balldriver L-Wrench Double Pack, 10999 (1.5-10mm) and 10937 (0.050-3/8-Inch)
|Price:||$19.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$12.96 (39%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Angle entry up to 25 degrees on sizes 0.050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8-Inch and 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, and 10mm
- The original Balldriver L-wrenches save time in hard to reach and blind locations
- Tools are Made in the USA with Bondhus proprietary Protanium steel and are up to 20-Percent stronger than competitor tools
- ProGuard Finish is 5 times more effective than the next leading brand in preventing rust, protecting your investment over time
- Lifetime warranty - we will replace it free of charge
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
So I bought this combination metric/imperial set from Amazon. Some things don't change. Bondhus still makes excellent tools. They have an excellent rust-resistant finish. They fit the screw sockets perfectly. The ball ends allow socket entry from an angle. The steel is extremely resistant to abuse (go ahead - use that cheater bar).
And finally, at $18, this is a steal. The big box wrenches are a couple bucks less, but are nowhere near this quality. I think you will be pleased.
I should have got the set of 15 metric wrenches instead (Bondhus 17095 Set of 15 Balldriver L-wrenches with BriteGuard Finish, sizes 1.27-10mm). Turns out I need the 7mm, and I hardly ever need SAE sizes, but that's my fault for not looking closer.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good steel, I especially like the rough finish so they are easy to keep ahold of even when they are oily.Published 6 days ago by Channing Balmes
Excellent set of L wrenches. All other types that were use to work on firearm sights or grips always ended up stripped. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Jerry St.Croix
Great quality and fit. The ball ends are great for when you can't see the screw and have a hard time coming in exactly perpendicular.Published 26 days ago by M. Tucker
I was introduced to Bondhus ball end wrenches by a bicycle mechanic in 1992 and have bought several sets since then. They are SO much better than the non-rounded wrenches. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Keith F.