Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 9, 2012
I tried the Bondi Band while casting about for something better than the Halo band. The 97 degree heat this past weekend was a real test on our local mountain. The Bondi was comfortable, but really does not absorb sweat or channel it (like the Halo or SweatGUTR). I guess if you were doing some light duty stuff or if you don't sweat much this is the cat's meow. The theory of the Bondi, I guess, is that the wicking material allows the air to evaporate the sweat. Good in theory...but in practice, no way. I have a SweatGUTR on order-I will see how it works....

For now, I have found the best thing for me in hot, humid conditions and extreme exertion is the Halo with a standard terry sweatband over top of it. During the 4 hours I was on our local mountain in 97 degree heat recently, all I had to do was wring out the terry band every 45 minutes or so. Actually the combo worked pretty darn good-by far, the best thing I have tried. No more sweat dripping off my nose.

Bottom line....get a Halo. If you sweat a lot, add a conventional sweatband on top. If you want to look cool in Yoga class, get a Bondi.
on March 11, 2013
Love how this wicks away my sweat but also that the headband just covers my ears if it's a tad chilly out. Hat worked great under my snowboarding helmet. very versatile. would recommend!
on February 26, 2014
A friend got this me after I was complaining about headbands never staying on. They always slip right off. Plus I sweat....A LOT. This stays on my head, keeping my hair off my face and keeps the sweat out of my eyes.
on May 14, 2012
This is a pretty good set for absorbing sweat. I use the headband when working out and I sweat heavily so it becomes saturated very quickly. For light to moderate sweaters it would do the job.
on December 11, 2013
Comfortable, light, and warm. Fits well -not too tight- and doesn't slip. Been great to have it during this cold snap.
on July 6, 2012
Headband excellent, very satisfied. Beanie slips a bit if you don't put your hair up before putting it on.. Product has excellent moisture wicking capability.
on January 1, 2013
The headband and beanie set were too small. Did not like material. Waste of money. Would have returned but didn't want to waste any more money. Don't buy. You'll be sorry you did.

See 1 answered question