5.0 out of 5 stars Bone A Mints are Otis's favorites
My cock-a-poo Otis who has a sensitivity to many food items thinks Bone A Mints are the Bomb. He used to eat Greenies and still enjoys the ocassional Greenie treat but they don't sit well on his tummy. He and his sister Bessie Mae Mucho have been Bone A Mint consumers for the past year. They are softer than greenies and not quite as expensive.
Published on July 10, 2007 by Karen R. Katanick

Published 11 months ago by Erik W. Hendrix

5.0 out of 5 stars Bone A Mints are Otis's favorites, July 10, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy!!, December 10, 2009
I first bought the white dental N Bone for my shiba inu puppy; however, he wasn't greatly interested in it and it took a while before he would chew on it. So when I found the Bone A Mints at the pet shop, I decided to give these a try. From the moment I opened the package and my puppy smelled them, his eyes lit up and you can tell he's in heaven from the way he eats these! However, I make my puppy eat the Bone A Mint while I am holding it as when I allowed him to eat it on his own, he was probably trying to get it down too fast and vomitted everything up a little while later! These are pretty expensive though so finding them on-line helped a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended Frm Va., October 30, 2010
I have been trying to find this product at major & minor pet stores in Va and Delaware. Wow! Who knew that Amazon had them. Thanks. The Holistic pet store in Orlando carries only this brand and recommends it because of the nutrient value and no wheat. Plus they really do the job for my dog. He loves them and his breath no longer offends people. My Bone-A- mints arrived when expected and i was pleased.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great option for dogs with chicken and wheat allergies!- 12/02/13 UPDATE: INGREDIENTS HAVE CHANGED, NOW INCLUDE CHICKEN FLAVOR!, October 22, 2013
I recommend this product to anyone, who, like me, struggles to find dental chews that don't contain wheat and chicken. I can usually find ones without wheat without too much of a problem, but most all of them contain chicken in some form, so I'm usually forced to pay however much the chicken free ones are at the pet store. That gets very expensive with two dogs, so I am really pleased that I found these. My girls love them! They really do make their breath smell much better and are very easy on their stomachs. Plus, who can beat the price on Amazon! Thanks for making taking care of my girls much easier. Four paws up from my little furry friends!

UPDATE 12/02/13-
I just received my latest shipment of these treats and am so disappointed because the ingredients have changed. I thought to look because the package looks different. I thought maybe they just updated the look of the bag, but nope, ingredient changed as well. My dogs, as demonstrated in the first review, have a lot of food allergies (chicken and wheat are the worst) and it is very hard for us to find treats that are both chicken and wheat free. I can find wheat free pretty easily, but adding chicken into the mix complicates it considerably. Add to that the high cost that comes with specialty food, and it becomes near impossible to find any that we can get for our girls. I just don't understand why a package change necessitates an ingredient change, as well as why they don't put some sort of notification on the package that they have updated the ingredients. As for Amazon, if the packages are now different, you really should update the image and listing! There goes one subscription. :/

4.0 out of 5 stars Mint Bones, September 30, 2009
Dog loves them and they give her a minty pleasing breath for a short period of time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loves them!, October 5, 2012
Bizquik (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
I found out my dog is allergic to chicken and chicken-by-products. You don't realize how many dog treats include chicken ingredients. These Bone-A-Mint treats are perfect for him. Nice balance of ingredients. Highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars My Dogs Love Them., August 25, 2012
Rawhides are nasty, these are a great alternative. Made with natural ingredients, they will keep your dog engaged for a while and give them nice breath in the process. I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Picky eater loves these, January 30, 2012
My dog is pretty picky - she won't touch the C.E.T. Enzymatic chews, but she gobbles these up. She also has a sensitive stomach and these don't seem to upset hers at all. I don't expect dental miracles from a chew, but I think this product does a decent job of keeping her breath fresh and helps fight tartar buildup.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bones, October 26, 2011
My dog loves these bones and I couldn't find them anywhere!! Imagine my surprise when I googled them and found the I could get them thru Amazon!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure...., November 10, 2013
My yellow lab loved this bone, but she will eat anything haha. I do think it helped with her breath, however I am pretty sure it constipated her. I gave it to her on a Friday morning. Saturday evening she wouldn't eat (extremely unusual), She was drinking way too much water, and she kept going outside in the POURING DOWN rain (extremely unusual.) She would walk in circles, and squat like she needed to go but was obviously in distress. I am giving it 3 stars because I cant say %100 that this bone is what caused her to be ill, but Sunday morning she was fine again. Also, she ate the whole bone within a few minutes, which is what she does with every bone she gets. Not sure what I am going to do with the rest of the package...I guess if you want to try these, buy a smaller size or maybe cut it in half.....

Rate and Discover Movies