Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on July 10, 2007
My cock-a-poo Otis who has a sensitivity to many food items thinks Bone A Mints are the Bomb. He used to eat Greenies and still enjoys the ocassional Greenie treat but they don't sit well on his tummy. He and his sister Bessie Mae Mucho have been Bone A Mint consumers for the past year. They are softer than greenies and not quite as expensive.
on December 10, 2009
I first bought the white dental N Bone for my shiba inu puppy; however, he wasn't greatly interested in it and it took a while before he would chew on it. So when I found the Bone A Mints at the pet shop, I decided to give these a try. From the moment I opened the package and my puppy smelled them, his eyes lit up and you can tell he's in heaven from the way he eats these! However, I make my puppy eat the Bone A Mint while I am holding it as when I allowed him to eat it on his own, he was probably trying to get it down too fast and vomitted everything up a little while later! These are pretty expensive though so finding them on-line helped a lot.
on November 10, 2013
My yellow lab loved this bone, but she will eat anything haha. I do think it helped with her breath, however I am pretty sure it constipated her. I gave it to her on a Friday morning. Saturday evening she wouldn't eat (extremely unusual), She was drinking way too much water, and she kept going outside in the POURING DOWN rain (extremely unusual.) She would walk in circles, and squat like she needed to go but was obviously in distress. I am giving it 3 stars because I cant say %100 that this bone is what caused her to be ill, but Sunday morning she was fine again. Also, she ate the whole bone within a few minutes, which is what she does with every bone she gets. Not sure what I am going to do with the rest of the package...I guess if you want to try these, buy a smaller size or maybe cut it in half.....
on January 30, 2012
My dog is pretty picky - she won't touch the C.E.T. Enzymatic chews, but she gobbles these up. She also has a sensitive stomach and these don't seem to upset hers at all. I don't expect dental miracles from a chew, but I think this product does a decent job of keeping her breath fresh and helps fight tartar buildup.
on October 30, 2010
I have been trying to find this product at major & minor pet stores in Va and Delaware. Wow! Who knew that Amazon had them. Thanks. The Holistic pet store in Orlando carries only this brand and recommends it because of the nutrient value and no wheat. Plus they really do the job for my dog. He loves them and his breath no longer offends people. My Bone-A- mints arrived when expected and i was pleased.
on October 22, 2013
I recommend this product to anyone, who, like me, struggles to find dental chews that don't contain wheat and chicken. I can usually find ones without wheat without too much of a problem, but most all of them contain chicken in some form, so I'm usually forced to pay however much the chicken free ones are at the pet store. That gets very expensive with two dogs, so I am really pleased that I found these. My girls love them! They really do make their breath smell much better and are very easy on their stomachs. Plus, who can beat the price on Amazon! Thanks for making taking care of my girls much easier. Four paws up from my little furry friends!

UPDATE 12/02/13-
I just received my latest shipment of these treats and am so disappointed because the ingredients have changed. I thought to look because the package looks different. I thought maybe they just updated the look of the bag, but nope, ingredient changed as well. My dogs, as demonstrated in the first review, have a lot of food allergies (chicken and wheat are the worst) and it is very hard for us to find treats that are both chicken and wheat free. I can find wheat free pretty easily, but adding chicken into the mix complicates it considerably. Add to that the high cost that comes with specialty food, and it becomes near impossible to find any that we can get for our girls. I just don't understand why a package change necessitates an ingredient change, as well as why they don't put some sort of notification on the package that they have updated the ingredients. As for Amazon, if the packages are now different, you really should update the image and listing! There goes one subscription. :/
on October 5, 2012
I found out my dog is allergic to chicken and chicken-by-products. You don't realize how many dog treats include chicken ingredients. These Bone-A-Mint treats are perfect for him. Nice balance of ingredients. Highly recommend!
on September 30, 2009
Dog loves them and they give her a minty pleasing breath for a short period of time.
on July 14, 2015
I have 3 Poms, with one that is a very picky eater, and they all love these treats. These treats seem to help keep their teeth clean, and their breath always smells fresh after they've had one. They have no problems digesting them either. One thing I noticed...the description on Amazon lists "garlic powder" as an ingredient (I've read garlic is bad for dogs), but it is not listed as an ingredient on the treat package, thank goodness.
on February 12, 2016
I have Akitas, and my male doesn't care for chewing on raw hides or bones anymore. Because of this, His breath is starting to get bad. I needed something he could chew to clean his teeth as well as freshen his breath. I definitely noticed an improvement after he ate a couple of these bones! I only wish they were a little harder so they would last longer than two minutes. I feel like he doesn't get as much chew time as he really needs to clean his teeth. But as far as breath freshening, these work great, and they are less expensive than any of the other grain free breath chews.

***update****
My dog seems to be allergic to these. I'm not sure which ingredient it is, but he has become very itchy. If your dog already has known allergies, be careful about giving him these.