Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bone Densitometry For Technologists
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on September 22, 2001
This book is terrific for the QA portion of the boards. The book is easy to understand and follow. I would recommend this book if you are considering taking the registry for bone density.
on October 23, 2005
This book was an excellent tool to pass the ARRT Done Densitometry registry. It was a little too wordy and boring, but it gave all the information that was needed for the test.
on September 27, 2005
I bought this book to help me study for the ARRT Bone Densitometry test. This was my sole source of information. The book itself is not very well orginized and is overly technical when it doesn't need to be. Rather boring, but hey, it is rather boring material anyway. I passed the test, so I suppose it was woth getting. All in all, not a great book, but it gets the job done.
on February 12, 2010
I read through this book twice and passed my ARRT bone densitometry exam without any trouble. I would recommend this book to anyone wanting to obtain their bone densitometry registry.
on November 2, 2009
I bought the book to study for the ARRT bone density test. Only book I could find. Hard to understand and very technical. Took the post test in the back of the book and had hoped to get an answer key, so I could use it as a study guide. Only received a certificate showing I passed the test. Was told they couldn't give me the answers. Hopefully I can find more study material elsewhere.
on March 31, 2012
This book is very detailed and yes DRY, but so is the subject. If you need a tool that will teach you the physics, formulas and pathology of Bone Density this is it, but the promised CD is not delivered.
on January 20, 2007
This book seems to be everything that might be needed to pass the Bone Densitometry registry. The only thing that was not to my satisfaction is that there is a 10 ce A in the back of the book the expired a year ago, so you won't get credit for this book!
55 comments|3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 18, 2009
It is a very difficult book to read. It is supposed to come with a CD good for 8 credits. It did not. The seller will not send one. I paid $115 for a book you would ONLY buy to get the credits. I have requested the CD several times and all I get is, "I can return the book if not satisfied." I am a very unhappy customer.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 5, 2015
Loved the fact that there was a test in the back of this book for much needed CEU's. Interesting and easy to read. A great book for anyone studying for their registry. I highly recommend it!
on February 21, 2013
Good content...although the credits expired in 2005. Very technical so hope it helps me pass my registry! The material is a little dry, so it is taking me some time to get through it.