- File Size: 324 KB
- Print Length: 80 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: May 8, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0081UKVOG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #600,268 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$5.99|
Save $3.00 (50%)
31 Tasty Boneless Chicken Breast Recipes (Tastefully Simple Recipes Book 2) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
My favorites are the Rosemary Infused Mascarpone Stuffed Chicken Breast and the Chicken and Roasted Vegetables Cooked Mediterranean Style.
Here is what I really loved about this cookbook.
1. The dishes look like original home-cooked recipes and truly are mouth-watering.
2. They are prepared with fresh, natural ingredients and so are healthy.
3. Jenny provides suggestions on what to serve with each dish: green salad, turmeric roast potatoes, rice.
4. All of the recipes can be done fairly quickly with prep and cooking times provided.
5. Jenny provides oven temperatures in Farenheit, celsius and by gas stove mark position which I have never seen before.
Finally there's a European flare to this cookbook. You'll find a few European terms for ingredients. For example: courgette (zucchini), petit pois (baby peas), cos lettuce (romaine). The European terms for these ingredients just added a wonderful touch to the cookbook.
If you have any interest in recipes for tasty, fast, healthy, original chicken dishes then buy this book. You'll be happy you did. Highly recommended.
This book changes everything, I feel like I could have chicken every night of the month and our meals would have variety. A book dedicated to chicken breasts was a gold mine for me.
If your looking for some tasty recipes that appear to be quick and easy without a lot of can't find ingredients then you need this book.
Will be a valuable resource for me for a long time. Great job Jenny.
However, for free, I can't complain. So ... Great deal!
There are chicken salad recipes, chicken with plum and red pepper sauces, soups, stews, picnic rolls, spicy options such as curried chicken and many more.
I find that this is helpful for people looking for a specific themed book. This book covers broad area and has a number of excellent options for both lunch and dinner.
The introduction is nice and it has a well formatted and linked table of contents. The recipes are simple and easy to follow, yet have a home cooked goodness to them and include a number of the authors favourites. For the taste test, I found that there was a large number that suited my tastes as well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
To many of the same old recipes. I need new or exciting
Might be a good book for a first time cook
I chose this title as they were interesting. My problem is that I don't have 3/4 of the ingredients for most of the recipes in this book.Published 14 months ago by ll8888
If you love chicken this book is great. Easy recipes and most you probably have most ingredients on hand. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Deb
New ideas that are tasty to eat while simple and easy to make and serve. A variety for those preferring Chicken.iPublished 23 months ago by Shirley Masaoka
My 11yr old loves cooking so I got this to help her w new ideas and I ended up learning a trick to loved the wonderful new ideasPublished on February 2, 2014 by Sweet Hart
lots of really great ideas for chicken breasts! I bought this to get out of my 3 or 4 recipe slump when it came to chicken and I was tired of searching for recipes when I had no... Read morePublished on January 31, 2014 by Danya
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Main Courses & Side Dishes > Soups & Stews
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Quick & Easy
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Meals > Soups & Stews
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Quick & Easy