Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 19, 2011
I bought this item and when it came, it was still wrapped in plastic. However, as i have been watching the discs, the quality is pretty bad. There are no obvious scratches to the disc, but it skips, gets stuck, and the sound does not match the picture. I tried them in two different DVD players, my laptop, and my roommates desktop computer just to make sure its not the machine. . . it wasn't.
on May 10, 2011
I normally don't like reviews that rate the seller instead of the product, but wasn't sure how to best ask my question apart from reviewing the product. I'm a pretty big fan of this show, and had initially purchased all 5 currently available seasons individually. I was really irritated that season 1 was on double sided discs, so when I saw this box set, I had to pounce. I must say that I'm a bit disappointed. I was hoping that season 1 would be re-issued on single sided discs, similar to what happened when the House season 1-5 box set was released. Either the market place seller I bought from isn't selling an authentic version of this Bones box-set, or this is the crappiest release ever. It is identical to the 5 individual seasons I already owned; no matching cases for each season or anything. I wonder if I would have received a different product if I would have bought directly from amazon. If anyone has any insite regarding this matter, I would really appreciate it.
So, five stars for the show, but one star for this seasons 1-5 box set, assuming, of course that I got the legitimate product.
on August 8, 2011
Everything came in just fine and very timely. The only thing that I didn't like was that I couldn't watch episodes 5 and 6.

The disks of season one are double sided and are supposed to contain episodes 1-4 on side A and episodes 5 and 6 on side B. However, on my disk episodes 1-4 were on BOTH sides of disk 1. So I did not have episodes 5 and 6. I don't know if this was a major manufacturing accident that happened to everyone or if it just happened to mine. I didn't send it back like I could have done though because I wasn't very concerned about them. Aside from that one little mis-hap everything has been great.
on January 21, 2012
I bought this as a gift thinking it was a Boxed Set. It is nothing more that the first five seasons shrink-wrapped together. I should have read the other reviews. Do yourself a favor: add the individual seasons to your cart and save $20+
on January 21, 2013
I purchased this set as a gift and the person I had given them to says that there are a couple DVDs in the set that are bad :( I had purchased it quite a while before Christmas so I didn't know about it until now. Other than that, it was shipped to me very promptly and appeared to be in good condition.
on November 8, 2012
Buying these items separately is cheaper than this set. The average price is over $10 cheaper when the first 5 seasons are purchased separately.
on June 21, 2013
I have NEVER seen a worse product. EVERY SINGLE DVD skips, goes back to the beginning, misses scenes, and you just cannot get through one episode. Very very bad product. It's a shame too, the show is great. I should get a refund this was so bad.
on December 5, 2011
I love watching Bones! I have gotten addicted to it. I like how Booth and Brennan completely offset one another with their views on the world. Booth is very down to earth and practical while Brennan is very rational and logical and she does not understand when a decision is irrational or the logic behind Booth's decisions or his answers. The entire staff at the Jeffersonian works well together with the different world views that they bring. When someone is down, there is someone there to cheer them up. They have each other's back. Overall I would have to say that this is very well produced show completing each other's values and belief systems.
on August 8, 2011
I'm a huge Bones fan,although I did not get hooked until two summers ago. I wanted to catchup on all the episodes in order to understand everyones relationship with each other. I would recommend the series to anyone who is a Bones fan. One nice thing about the videos,no commercials. The shipper was prompt and the videos were all intact.
on March 13, 2012
This show is very addictive. The characters are loveable and you can't wait to see how things turn out. Each case is interesting with some seriously disturbing bodies. The effects and story lines are fantastic. I can't wait for each new episode.