5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it
Published 23 months ago by Daniel C.

1.0 out of 5 stars like circuses and tv commercials
Published 20 days ago by chandler fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it, September 2, 2012
This review is from: Boo: Little Dog in the Big City (Hardcover)
Bought this book and Boo's first book yesterday, and I would DEFINITELY recommend both to anybody who loves this little guy. I love dogs (Boo especially), and I've always loved the sights of San Francisco (coming from a 23-year-old Illinois guy who has always wanted to go there). If you are like me and you are one of the MILLIONS of fans of this dog, you will love this book. Pictures are great, and I really hope that Boo makes a third book down the road.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!!!!!, October 6, 2012
This is a cute picture book full of Boo, Buddy and their friends. This is not a book to read for substance. This is a book full of adorable dog pictures. I have it on my Kindle and the price was good. It is much like the first Boo book but includes their friends. Very cute!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars San Francisco ain't big enough for Boo, August 25, 2012
This review is from: Boo: Little Dog in the Big City (Hardcover)
A long time ago, I watched "Babe" - which I of course loved, as we can easily go five stars there - and then screened "Babe: Pig in the City" - which I liked but didn't love. I guess that the second movie in the series wasn't as good as the first, which is almost always the case, but the second film also went a little "dark." Hey, no problem with dark movies, I like them too. But it's just not as cuddly when you go in that direction.

Reading "Boo: Little Dog in the Big City" I felt like I was reliving the Babe series, although this time, our fine little protagonist is "The Cutest Dog in the World" (or at least the cutest dog in SF) while the protagonist in the Babe series was a pig. Well, dogs are surely more cuddly then pigs, and Boo is surely more cuddly then Babe, so we have to give a slight nod here.

While reading, I became nervous. Nervous that Boo might run into trouble, perhaps meeting some of those scary people down on Market Street. I thought to myself, "Will he potentially take harmful chemicals into his lungs just walking down the street?" (Anyone that lives in SF will understand this and maybe even laugh.) I also thought, "Will Boo be able to get a late checkout at the hotel?" These kinds of scary things are what Boo encounters here and I had to sweat right along with him all the while.

Well, all good stories have happy endings, and I think that you'll find this one works out just fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute story -, November 29, 2012
Janet Junger (Santa Clara, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Boo: Little Dog in the Big City (Hardcover)
Liked the pictures as well as the story line - Know the toddler will like it for Christmas. Have not seen a cute dog story with S.F. City.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, October 8, 2012
This review is from: Boo: Little Dog in the Big City (Hardcover)
I love Boo. He is the cutiest little thing. Always polite and never barking. Can't wait to get his next book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boo just as cute as ever, August 18, 2012
This review is from: Boo: Little Dog in the Big City (Hardcover)
Saw the dog on TV, have a new granddaughter coming, so I bought the book. Just so cute. I also bought the first book and the stuff toy. Can't wait until see is old enough to enjoy!

1.0 out of 5 stars like circuses and tv commercials, July 5, 2014
This review is from: Boo: Little Dog in the Big City (Hardcover)
i thought this is so cute, i'll get it for my 4 yr old pal. when i got it i was worn out looking at all the outfits and poses that this little doggy endured. on principal, i happen to be impatient when people use animals merely for our viewing entertainment, like circuses and tv commercials, to their disappointment. then, i bought this book. i blew it. at least it is used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it so so so so so so so so so so s o so so so so much, May 9, 2014
Love the book because love boo the dog and l love the city so so so so so s o so so so so so so much

1.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculously dumb, April 28, 2014
This review is from: Boo: Little Dog in the Big City (Hardcover)
I agree with everything he said, just wanted to add another 1 star review to this book. I checked it out at the library for my three and five year old so no financial harm done, but even they were like ho hum, mm hmm, okay, yawn. I kept thinking, "this is someone who really loves their dog, took a bunch of pictures and decided to actually try and publish what should have been a personal photo album." Really? Is this all it takes to get published?

5.0 out of 5 stars book, April 4, 2014
This review is from: Boo: Little Dog in the Big City (Hardcover)
another cute book to go with the stuffed dog. I do recommend this seller ..excellent service and as described. happy!

Boo: Little Dog in the Big City
Boo: Little Dog in the Big City by J. H. Lee (Hardcover - July 11, 2012)
$12.95 $8.75