Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Boo: The Life of the World's Cutest Dog
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Format: Hardcover|Change

on August 28, 2011
I'm one of Boo's billions of fans online, and I bought this book as a gift for my coworker since I always like to reduce productivity at work by forwarding her Boo's photos. His ridiculously cute smile and antics just brightens our day, no matter how bad and stressful it's been! We keep the book amongst our files at work now, just to look at every now and then to giggle and fawn.
on April 19, 2013
THIS WAS SUCH A CUTE, WELL WRITTEN BOOK WHICH IS ENTERTAINING FOR EVERYONE.THE PICTURES ARE SO ADORABLE AND CREATIVE. I RECOMMEND IT TO FOR A CUTE AND SWEET REFERENCE BOOK WHICH IS VERY ENJOYABLE!
on February 15, 2013
This dog is so adorable I am have bought several copies of the book for my nieces and I can't stop looking at it myself. So over the top cute it is beyond kitsch or criticism. Just go with it. .
on September 29, 2012
I love Boo. Any Boo fan no matter what the age is going to look forward to having this book. His last one was
cute and so is this one. Like the last, it for a pre-school level of reading. You gotta love the pictures! Just too cute like Boo!
on October 17, 2013
While young children will love it as a simple story with adorable characters, Pom fans and fans of Boo the Pom in particular, will love it too, as the photos of the world's cutest dog abound.
on January 18, 2012
I bought this book for a 7-year old girl. She loves dogs and she loved this book. She was able to read it herself and oohed and aahed over every page. Very pleased with this purchase.
on June 20, 2015
I love Boo because she reminds me of the dog we use to have. He was so cute and such a good doggie. I love the fact that Boo has so many things to do each day and her family loves her.
on December 23, 2012
Very high quality book. Thick pages, adorable pictures and fun to read. Purchased 8 for birthday party goody bags and purchased mini plush Boo puppies to go with the book. Big hit.
on January 13, 2013
Boo is maybe the cutest dog ever.
His debut book dog fun and lively. His book features many adorable pictures! Well done, Mr. Boo, this book is a great start to your career!
on March 22, 2013
We read this book with Boo the dog by our side. Encourages reading and discussing the book with a reader or non-reader. Great family time. Silly book that makes you laugh.