5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have for New Moms!!!
Published 16 months ago by MzkThpy1

3.0 out of 5 stars Leaky jar!
I love the product, but I can't take it with me anywhere because it will seep out of the jar, making everything oily!!
Published 5 months ago by Matthew Vincek

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have for New Moms!!!, April 4, 2013
MzkThpy1 (Tampa, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Boob-ease Natural Nipple Balm - 100% Organic (Misc.)
New moms: your nursing experience WILL be painful at least for the first few weeks. Being a mother of two and having had way more than my share of pain and cracking, it is my mission to help as many new moms have a GOOD nursing experience from day one. I have tried everything out there and here's my advice to you: get this cream and some Bamboobies nursing pads. Use them from day 1 and you will never regret your decision. Best of luck with your new bundle of joy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful., May 20, 2013
This review is from: Boob-ease Natural Nipple Balm - 100% Organic (Misc.)
This stuff works. Smells pleasant to me (unscented but smells earthy to me), not super greasy, not sticky like lanolin can be, it just plain works. Oh, and im pretty sure this jar will last me a few months!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, September 27, 2013
This review is from: Boob-ease Natural Nipple Balm - 100% Organic (Misc.)
Smooth, soothing and does the job of taking care of the nipple and the surrounding area.
Would definitely buy again and recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Leaky jar!, March 11, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Relief!, August 15, 2013
This review is from: Boob-ease Natural Nipple Balm - 100% Organic (Misc.)
My baby is only a week old, so I haven't had too much dryness or cracking yet, but my nipples have been sore (my daughter seems to think they are her chew toys!). I just got my jar of balm in the mail today and already I can feel the difference! So much better!

My daughter hesitated for a few seconds the first time she fed after I used the balm, so she may have been sensitive to the taste at first, but it didn't stop her from feeding! And when I tasted it, there was only a slight hint of olive oil, which wasn't unpleasant. Then again, I'm Italian so that could be why I liked it. :)

Long story short, great stuff, love that it's all natural and would definitely recommend it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Ouch...that didn't work!!!, July 15, 2014
This review is from: Boob-ease Natural Nipple Balm - 100% Organic (Misc.)
So, yes it's all natural...my baby wasn't a fan of the taste at first. It smells like straight olive oil (one of the ingredients). I am a first time mom & I was trying to be super prepared to make breastfeeding easy & this cream added no relief. Still feels like my son is an alligator every time he initially latches on. And no I don't have a poor latch, I'm also a nurse. This product was a big let down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works better than Lansinoh Lanolin, August 21, 2014
This review is from: Boob-ease Natural Nipple Balm - 100% Organic (Misc.)
Wish I had had this product when I had my other kids...I might have succeeded at breastfeeding them! Literally within 24 hrs (usually within hrs!!) of using it my nipples were no longer sore. I have used on several different occasions with the same results.
Works way better than Lansinoh Lanolin!! Everyone I have recommended this to have also loved it.
I love that it is organic also!
And when you are done nursing you can use it on rug burns. :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for new mama nipples, January 2, 2014
This review is from: Boob-ease Natural Nipple Balm - 100% Organic (Misc.)
Love this stuff- it has almost no smell, does a good job moisturizing and helps keep overtired new mama breastfeeding nipples in tip top working shape. Two months in and this stuff has helped prevent cracked nipples when used religiously. Only bummer is that this is a small container and you'll go through it lickety split.

5.0 out of 5 stars better cold, September 6, 2013
This review is from: Boob-ease Natural Nipple Balm - 100% Organic (Misc.)
My little one is one month old today, and I will admit I do not use it after every feeding session, but when I do use it, it feels great. I live in Aruba and it is so hot this month that I put the balm in the fridge, otherwise it is too liquidy. Oh it feels so nice cold!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, July 5, 2014
This review is from: Boob-ease Natural Nipple Balm - 100% Organic (Misc.)
Much better than lanolin. Baby had no reaction to this product whatsoever.

Boob-ease Natural Nipple Balm - 100% Organic