5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!
I purchased this game and after 2 days, my girls (ages 4 and 6) officially love it!

It was entertaining to watch them play with Daddy. It is a spin-off of bocce ball, except it is completely laid back and filled with fun. Plus, it can be played inside, which is really nice for long winter months in Ohio.

We know that we were in for a good time when...
Published on January 8, 2010 by A. Russell

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for grandkids, ages 6,8,& 10
The grandkids were coming for two weeks & I saw this game on Amazon. Looked like fun, so ordered it. ( I love the quick respnse you get with any Amazon order.) It took us one game to figure out the fun twist. The key to making this game more fun than the normal Bocce game are the instructions on the score-keeping wristbands and the large marker die. You don't just throw...
Published 13 months ago by Sun City grandmother

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, January 8, 2010
This review is from: Boochie, A Whole New Ball Game (Toy)

We know that we were in for a good time when the rules read that the person with the cleanest shoes got to throw the boochie ball!

Each player gets a nerf ball, a plastic ring and a wrist tracker. You get points by being the closest or the second closest to the boochie ball. The boochie ball is 12-sided, and each side has special instructions for bonus points. You track your points with your wrist-tracker, which gives you special instructions on how to throw the ball. My youngest daughter loves the one where you have to make a sound effect before you throw the ball. My older daughter got a kick out of having to throw the ball while laying on her back.

The score only goes to 11, so the games are pretty quick, which makes it great for kids.

The only problem we have had is that one of the balls started coming apart where it had been filled. I stitched it up and it's as good as new!

Overall, we think it's a great game for the whole family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super family game, June 24, 2008
S. Avrit "mom of 3" (Arroyo Grande, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Boochie, A Whole New Ball Game (Toy)
We bought this game before it was available through Amazon after reading a review in Family Fun magazine. This a terrific game for the whole family. We have three kids - our 7 and 9 year old can play (and win) with adults and even our 2 year old can feel like he is in on the action even though he is not really playing.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star fun, January 25, 2009
This review is from: Boochie, A Whole New Ball Game (Toy)
I purchased this product for my kids (ages 10 & 6) for Christmas to give my kids something to do outside. We just tried it out today and my kids love it!! Very active and very entertaining. Each person picks a color and each color has different instructions so you can change it up a bit and not everybody is doing the same thing. It can be a different game every time. I would definitely recommend this game to families.

5.0 out of 5 stars Had a Ball!, August 16, 2009
H. Scott (Greenwood, SC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Boochie, A Whole New Ball Game (Toy)
We had so much fun playing this game both indoors & out! We laughed & laughed. We had to do some crazy throws & it was challenging at times. I love that this can be played by any age & sometimes a win is just luck, not skill. That way it gives the younger ones a chance & remains competitive for all. You will have to get this, you won't regret it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun active game, September 1, 2008
This review is from: Boochie, A Whole New Ball Game (Toy)
This is a physicaly active game that my grandchildren love. They are 7 and 5yrs.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great family game, July 20, 2010
This review is from: Boochie, A Whole New Ball Game (Toy)
This game is awesome. It is always interesting, and fun to play with our kids (Ages 5 and 10), and friends and family. The score wrist bands are convenient, though we need to help our 5 year old with the reading. It is portable, and we bring it in our camping trailer also. The optional rules on the score bands keeps it fun, and there is always something to laugh about while playing this game. (My brother misunderstood an instruction, and was bouncing the ball and hoop off his chest, caveman style- seeing this, the whole family disolved into hysterical laughter...) All in all, it is a good game for the family, and is a welcome addition to our outdoor games. It says you can play indoors, but unless you have a giant great room with nothing breakable in it, I wouldn't recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick, silly, backyard fun lets kids practice and explore key skills and concepts :), September 13, 2012
Em (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Boochie, A Whole New Ball Game (Toy)
Having no prior knowledge or experience with this game, I ordered this on a whim for my daughter's 10th birthday. It turned out to be a hit with the kids and adults alike.

DURATION: A typical game lasts about 15 minutes, a duration that prevents anyone from getting bored. I found the kids generally played a few games in a row, which gave more opportunities for everyone to be a "winner."

AGE LEVEL: Our youngest player was 5 years, and with some assistance tallying points and reading the instructions on the wristband, she was quite capable of playing right along with the older kids and adults.

PLAY SPACE: We have only played outside in the yard, but this could just as easily be played indoors if you have the space. The more space the better.

SKILLS & CONCEPTS: The game gives practice on several concepts: following directions, body movement, counting points, taking turns, estimating and measuring distance. The silly instructions (i.e. keep one elbow on the ground while throwing the objects) means no one is a shoe-in to win, and there is bound to be a lot of laughs.

STORAGE: One of the best features, from a parent's viewpoint, is that all the items actually fit back into the included vinyl bag! The storage feature, along with the color of the items, lessens the chance of any items being lost.

Overall, highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all ages, March 1, 2010
This review is from: Boochie, A Whole New Ball Game (Toy)
Everyone that has played this game with us loves it. It is perfect for taking to the park, a friends' house, the beach - you name it. The bag is sturdy, the parts are sturdy and the wrist bands are perfect so nothing gets lost. Definitely worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great family fun, May 10, 2011
This review is from: Boochie, A Whole New Ball Game (Toy)
I purchased this for my grandchildren and they all love playing it. It is a great inter-generational game---even our four year old grandson has a lot of fun playing it. We have played it both inside and outside. It's a great game for getting everyone involved in some family fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for all ages, June 27, 2011
This review is from: Boochie, A Whole New Ball Game (Toy)
11 year old daughter, 17 year old son. This game couldn't be more fun. It gets so competitive that I have bust out the tape measure sometimes. Highly recommended indoor/outdoor game.

Boochie, A Whole New Ball Game