Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Boogie Board Neoprene Sleeve for Boogie Board 8.5 Inch LCD Writing Tablet (Black)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 2, 2010
this boogie board sleeve is great!! fits very closely so it doesnt make the board much bigger, has a spot for the pen to go. and best of all and the reason i got it, it keeps the board from getting a whole bunch of other marks on it while its in my purse. the seller was very prompt with shipping.
on June 15, 2016
We had high expectations for this sleeve. After all, it can't cost more than a buck to manufacture, and I ahve had great luck with cheap cases for cell phones and tablets on both Ebay and Amazon. This is a great quality case, but just wasn't that well designed. It fits snugly on our boogie board jot 8.5 as it should, and the stylus will not be misplaced when using the little sidecar. However, It's like someone put it through the wash and it shortened.

Part of the flair and style of this design is that one side of the sleeve curves down a little, thus giving your kid's dirty, grubby fingers access to pull the boogie board out of the sleeve. However, even on the taller portion of the sleeve, our "made-to-fit" unit sticks out a little over half an inch. Therefore, on the side that has the curve down, the actual drawing surface is exposed, even when the board is fully engaged in the sleeve.

So, it does the job for the most part, but failed to live up to expectations that it actually fit. What's more, this is actually sold by the same company that makes the boogie boards - so you'd think they would have no excuse to mis-measure. But they did. Oh well. Almost great.
on April 27, 2015
My 7 yr old and so many of his friends have enjoyed turns on this thing. And it's easy to store in my bag for trips to just about anywhere where I can pull it out and give to my child for low key entertainment.
on September 4, 2015
Pro: Works great to store the Boogie Board for my son. The sleeve is tight enough that the pen and the board will not fall out , even if held upside down. It's virtually indestructible, which is great when there's young kids in the house.

Con: Once taken off, need somewhere to put it as it is not attached to the boogie board at all. Also young kids might need some help putting the board back in the sleeve.

Overall, a good solution for my son at a decent price.
on November 15, 2011
I love the fact that I now can make a grocery list without having to write it over again or forget to grab it before going to the store. The Boogie Board slides right out of the Message Center & holds the pen so I do not have to look EVERYWHERE for it to write something down. When I am on the phone I just grab it & there it is. Cleaning it all I have to do is push that little circle beside the B from Boogie & it clears the entire board. I just LUV LUV LUV this thing! This is the cover sleeve with a side pocket for the stylst (pen) so I carry mine in my purse when I go grocery shopping. The cover is thick so I am not worried if something comes in contact or trys to wipe it off.
on September 10, 2014
Bought this together with the boogie board. Totally amazing. Very eco friendly and no more post it pads.

Cheers!
on February 27, 2014
I wanted to get these for 5 of my 6 grandkids. As it turned out, only 2 of the parents actually thought the kids would use them. The older boys-ages 7 and 8 use their electronic items more often than not. However, the 5 and 6 year old children who are home schooled find them to be VERY useful. When my daughter of the 2 year old saw it-she ordered one for her son. He loves to have his daddy draw pictures.
on September 12, 2014
Perfect accessory for the Boogie Board. Holds the board and stylus tightly enough that it won't fall out and offers protection. And it is the only thing that has helped my kids keep up with the stylus! Before we got it, we lost that thing many times!!!
on June 17, 2013
We bought this to go along with the Boogie board that we gave to my son. He loved the Boogie board and this case was very useful. It is a bit tight and so you have to be sure that the device is pushed in firmly. However, we have had no issues and are happy with it. I like that the case is made of neoprene and so it also provides some protection of the every day bumps that a Boogie Board gets. Overall, we are happy with it, but it loses one star for the tight fit.
on June 3, 2014
This sleeve is a definite must-have if you purchase the Boogie Board. It keeps the product from becoming scratched which could definitely happen if you throw it in a bag for your kids like we do. It keeps it safe and it also has a little pocket to keep the stylus in.